Never Been So Heartbroken

Start from the beginning

The whole cafeteria gasped and stood up in shock, coming to see what had happened. "Move out of the way." I snapped out of it and pushed through the crowd. "Rebekah?" Maximilian kneeled next to her and shook her body slightly. "Rebekah, wake up!" He shook her body a bit harder but without getting any reactions from her.

Vanessa kneeled the other side of her and touched her pulse and then her neck, sniffing as she did it again. I made my way toward her and slumped next to her head, brushing her hair out of her face. "Someone do something!" Ciara shouted angrily at the crowd.

"Let me." Maximilian moved a little and gave me a chance to put her head on my lap. "Rebekah babe wake up." I pulled her closer to my body and touched her face.

Vanessa put her hands on her mouth, choking up a full blown sob. "She's dead." She cried out in her hands as her boyfriend Andrew pulled her closer and let her cry in his chest.

"No, no she's not dead Rebekah? Rebekah!" I kissed her forehead and rocked our bodies back and forth while the others cried and some stood there in shock, not believing what their eyes were seeing.

"She can't be dead! My sister is not dead." Maximilian crawled on top of her and pulled her into a tight hug as he cried out.

"What is happening? Excuse me." Maxim said getting through the crowd. "Rebekah?" He felt on his knees next to her and looked at his crying brother puzzled and worried. "What are you all looking at?! Don't just stare! Call an ambulance or something!" Keera shrieked loudly as she narrowed her eyes at the crowd with tears in her eyes.

"I'll call the teachers." A girl said before she scurried through the crowd to get the teachers.

"She's dead." Maximilian turned his head to look at me with tears in his eyes while Vanessa shook her head as she cried out, her boyfriend muttering soothing words to her.

She removed her face from Andrew's chest and turned to look at me doubtfully. "Sebastian, Rebekah has some sort of heart disease." I looked at her in shock and shook my head. "The doctors told her that it's possible that have much to live. I'm sorry she didn't want anyone to know."

"No." I shook my head as I put her head down and put my head on her chest. "She can't die." Maximilian pulled away from her and I put my hands on her chest, starting to pump. "I won't let her die."

I gave her mouth to mouth and started to pump again. "Come on Rebekah, you can't just give up." I pumped more frequently and gave her mouth to mouth.

"Sebastian, she's gone man." That made me snap and I just saw red, I was losing it. The thought of Rebekah brought me back and I started to pump again but stopped when she jolted from the floor with a loud gasp, coughing roughly.

I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead. "Don't you ever do that to me do you understand?" She nodded her head as she hugged me back the same way.

"What is going on?" Jake appeared with three more teachers and broke the circle around us. "Is everything okay?"

She tugged on me and I helped her stand up. "Yeah, I just fainted but I'm fine now." She lied to Jake and I tried hard to stay calm as much as I was happy for her to be alive I was still angry at her for lying to me.

"Everyone go to their respective classes immediately, except from Arden and Killers." The students started to line up to walk out of the cafeteria. "Maxim and Maximilian you two too."

"We need to talk to our sister." Maximilian said and I shook my head at him. I had to talk to Rebekah first. "We'll go." He yanked Maxim who protested with him and walked out of the cafeteria with the rest of the students.

"Why did you lie? It wasn't just fainting you have a heart disease." I hissed angrily at her and she stared at me in shock. "A fucking heart disease! When were you going to tell me about that ha? When you're about to die?"

"Sebastian..." She started to say but I cut her off.

"Sebastian nothing! I saw it all before my eyes, you were dead! You had fucking died! You were lying there lifeless. If I had just let you on the ground and do nothing, I could have lost you. I thought we tell each other everything but I guess I was wrong." I glanced at her before turning my back to her, walking out of the cafeteria.

"Sebastian." She cried out behind me and I tried hard not to go back in there. I needed some time alone. The door burst open behind me and a tiny hand wrapped around my wrist. "Baby please! Just hear me out."

I closed my eyes for a brief second and took a deep breath. "You lied to me, you know that I can't live without you." I put my hands on her temples and leaned my head down to kiss her forehead.

She took my hands away and kissed my palms before putting them together. "I know baby I know, that's why I didn't tell because I know how you get and please promise me that if something happens to me you'll not let your dark side win promise me that."

I shook my head at her and pulled my hands away. "I can't promise you that." I kissed her hands and turned my back to her, blinking my eyes away as I walked away.

Never have I ever been so heart broken in my entire life.