"Right" Violet waves to them "see ya guys"

Violet runs off and heads to the training grounds where Tenzin was waiting.

"Good you're here" Tenzin turns to her "I've been trying to figure out why Lady Kira's soul has been residing in you, I think I've found the answer. I have noticed when I comes to fighting you are more hesitant then your sister. You avoid violence and seek out power when you can't protect those you love. I think Lady Kira takes over your body to protect your sister and us so you don't loose your loved ones like how she lost her parents."

"It makes sense, but her soul needs to rest now, I can't access swi- guardian state with her" Violet says

"I've noticed you call yourself the switch still every once in awhile" Tenzin says "it sounds a bit ridiculous doesn't it"

"..I've just.. I guess I've always been use to us- I- me being called the switch" Kira replies

"You seem to be having a hard time, don't worry, let's skip training for today" Tenzin says "we won't try to force something that isn't working, let's go make sure your friends are settling in"

Kira nods and follows Tenzin to Asami's room, he knocks on the door.

"Ikki! I swear if you don't leave us alone, I'm gonna-"

Tenzin slides open the doors and Korra stops shouting.

"Uh, Tenzin, Violet" Korra steps aside "Come right in."

"Good day, ladies. Asami, welcome to the island" Tenzin greets

Asami bows to Tenzin "Thank you for having me."

"Beifong's replacement, Saikhan, is going to be inducted as the new Chief of Police later" Tenzin looks at Lorra "I think we should be there"

Outside of the Police Headquarters, a large crowd stands at the front with Saikhan at the podium.

"It was an honor serving under Chief Beifong for so many years and I wish her a speedy recovery. It is with great humility that I take her place as the new Chief of Police. Republic City is facing a threat like none the world has ever seen but there is one man who's been effective against Amon's revolution, Councilman Tarrlok" Tarrlok nods his head as reporters take his picture "That is why for all matters involving the Equalists, I will report directly to him."

Korra and Tenzin turn their heads to Tarrlok with surprise.

"I smell a rat" Violet whispers to Korra

"The police department will lend any and all available resources to the councilman and his task force" Saikhan slams his fist down on the podium "until we quell this insurgency."

Korra looks at Tenzin "What is that weasel snake Tarrlok up to now?"

They look at Tarrlok with disdain. As the crowd disperses after the inauguration, Tarrlok gives the Fire Nation councilwoman a hand, who leaves with the other council members; he bows after them in their direction.

Tenzin approaches him "Tarrlok, I don't know what you did to get Chief Saikhan in your pocket but I highly doubt it was legal."

"Oh, Tenzin" Tarrlok turns to him "Always the conspiracy theorist. Did you ever consider Saikhan simply recognizes my talents and wants what is best for this city?" Tenzin grunts in disgust as Korra walks toward them "Well, Avatar Korra. Long time, no see. Now that your little pro-bending distractions are over, I look forward to your return to my task force."

"Ha!" Korra holds her arms "Forget it! There's no way I'm rejoining your vanity project"

"That is unfortunate to hear, but I'm sure you'll come to your senses as you have in the past" Tarrlok says

"Men trying to play the hero is of less concern to actual heros" Violet comments folding her arms

"She hasn't done anything worth that title" Tarrlok looks down at her "and neither have you"

"You know, Tenzin's been right about you all along" Korra intervenes "You played me, you played Beifong, and now you're playing the new Chief too. Well, I got news for you. You need me, but I don't need you. I'm the Avatar"

"You're not, in fact, the Avatar. You are merely a half-baked Avatar in training, which reminds me, how is your airbending going? Made any significant progress with that?" Korra looks down in defeat, clenching her teeth, Tarrlok looks smug "I didn't think so. If you will not be part of my task force, then you had best stay out of my way."

He leaves as Tenzin places his hand on Korra's shoulder to comfort her, as she looks in Tarrlok's direction in anger. Violet turns and watches the new chief walk away, she notices something down the path.

"Violet we're heading back" Tenzin calls to her

"You go ahead.." Violet says as she turns to look at him "I got some shopping to do"

"Make sure you're back before sundown" Tenzin tells her "for your safety"

"Right" Violet smiles

As Oogi flies away Violet waves to them, she then turns and heads down the road. She looked down at her feet where their was a line of seemingly glowing mist leading down the road through people.

"I don't think other people can see this Echo" Violet tells her baby dragon who sat on her shoulder

Violet follows the trail until it leads her down an alley, the world seems to flash and the mist becomes people. It was a woman and a man.

"What do you think you were doing in there?" the woman asks him "do you want to get put in jail"

"I know what I'm doing" the man replies "I'm playing the masses"

"That doesn't even make sense, either get your shit together or i'm bringing you down" the woman threatens before walking away

The mist fades and creates another line leading elsewhere.

"Well Echo" Violet mutters "It looks like Kira's trying to show us something"