Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~

Beginne am Anfang

"Ah... Jungkook- oh, you... you can't..." Jimin whispered and pressed his head to the side. Closing those beautiful round eyes that always tended to shine like honey under the warm sunlight.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked softly as he refrained from going on further, but that didn't stop him from placing his thumb over the slit and circulating his finger along it carefully. This alone caused Jimin to gasp as he desperately tried to close his legs around the other, but Jungkook only slid his hand up Jimin's inner thigh and guided the touch upwards until he was able to pin Jimin's knee against the bed. Keeping him in place and asserting his dominance towards Jimin already.

Jimin anticipated what Jungkook would do next. He fought back every urge to give Jungkook a sly smirk as he became impatient, but the android already understood what Jimin longed for. Jungkook slowly leaned in, keeping his gaze locked onto his partner's curious gaze. Just then, Jungkook licked along the side of Jimin's sensitive member, observing the way the human's hips jolted forward, the way his breathing increased and how his hands latched onto the bed sheets. It was at this moment Jungkook just realized that Jimin had never experienced this before and he was glad to be his first for this moment.

Jungkook knew a lot of things, more things than any other human would know about this. At times it surprised Jimin because at the end of the day, he would almost forget that the creation before him was just a man-made android, not a human. But of course, he played the human role so well, Jimin just had to remind himself at times that Jeon Jungkook was an android. It never bothered him, it only bothered his partner.

Jungkook's soft lips wrapped around Jimin's length as he began to bob his head, run his tongue along Jimin's length and listen to those soft whimpers that begged for more as the android went on. Eyes peering into his soul, telling him the many things that he knew would arouse him, left Jimin closing his eyes constantly to avoid Jungkook's gaze from pushing him further to the edge, but he was like a drug to him so he couldn't bring himself to look away from him for too long. Jeon Jungkook was a drug Jimin just couldn't stop taking as he slipped further and further into this addiction and there was no turning back now.

"A-Ah... ah... Jungkook..." Jimin moaned softly as his partner went slow, but he continued to suck and still leave Jimin trembling at the knees now.

Jungkook went deeper and pulled back, adoring the way Jimin's legs trembled, the way his chest raised and fell so perfectly after every heavy breath being let out, and who couldn't forget the beautiful hue taking over Jimin's pale face completely? Jungkook was in love with every little detail of pleasuring his human just like this. Even if Jungkook couldn't reach a climax like any other human, he could feel every little thing and could only imagine how great it could be for his partner.

Jungkook pulled his lips back and ran his hand along the sides of Jimin's member, hearing him let out his shaky breath and watching him bite his bottom plump lip, it was enough to leave the dominant longing to do so much more, but he understood how Jimin liked it and knew that humans had their limits.

"I shouldn't tease you like this..." Jungkook said as he did just that, tracing his thumb along the slit of Jimin's tip as he carried a smirk to his charming face. "If I keep going... you won't last as long as you think~"

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned loudly as he closed his eyes tightly. The sudden urge to have the android pound into him repeatedly without a pause was something that came across Jimin's mind in the heat of the moment. He desired his partner in many ways and only wished he could last longer just to see and feel so much more. "Ah... Ah~ please, Jungkook, I want more..."

"I knew if I played it off longer you would beg... I never knew how much I would like those words coming out of those lips of yours," Jungkook went on as he crawled over Jimin's body until his eyes were at the level of his partner's already. "Those lips, those soft and warm lips that I also claim... I want to hear you beg for it again..."