Chapter Eighty-Three: War

Start from the beginning

Melody listened using her siren hearing. She soon heard the unmistakable sound of wand-users apparating nearby.

"They're here," she said into the link.

"Lowering the wards, now," Jiwe responded. 

All of the mystic souls could feel it when the mystical being protection wards and the threat repelling wards were taken down. They all got ready to fight.

On the roof of the school, Hawk stood there with his wings out and proud. His eyes glowed as he raised his hands up toward the sky.

"Let's see how these wand-users handle a little harpy magic," he smirked to himself.

Dark clouds then appeared. They swirled into existence above his head and soon spread out all over the sky above the school grounds. It darkened the soon-to-be battlefield as thunder could also be heard. Hawk's smirk got bigger as he always loved his harpy storm magic.

Krinos was the one that felt their enemies the fastest. It seemed that they were stupid enough to actually use the front gate of the school. These people knew nothing about stealth. Though, he was not very surprised given who they were. He floral swirled so that he would be in front of the group. He was not surprised at all to see a bunch of ministry and Auror robes. He always knew that Kingsley was the only probably the only actual good Auror other than Susan Bones' aunt.

"You are not welcome here," he tells them. "I give you one chance to leave before you find out just how dangerous a rose's thorns are."

And yet despite knowing that they were at a school for mystic souls, the ministry people all actually laughed at him. 

"You should step aside, kid," one of the Aurors said as he looked very smug. "Go back to whatever sandbox you were playing in."

"He probably thinks that he is so strong because he is one of those freaks," a female Auror sneered at Krinos.

"Clearly, you all have no idea who you are dealing with," Krinos's eyes and amulet glowed. "People always talk about mother nature and how she should not be angered. But, I think that it is time those people find someone else to fear."

The plants all started moving around him. Vines moved toward the Aurors like snakes on the ground. The trees also seemed to be stretching out their branches to get them as well. Even the grass looked to be trying to grab onto them as well. Krinos smirked as he saw the panicked looks on their faces.

Krinos bent the plants to his will. He was definitely not going to be holding back. The only thing that he really would keep himself from doing would be causing a massacre. He was a mystic soul and he was not going to prove them right about his kind being a bunch of monsters.

"Stupefy," one of the Aurors cast at Krinos.

"Bombarda," another one cast.

"Confringo," a ministry worker cast at him.

The three spells all headed right for Krinos. But he did not even have to move. A wall of vines shot up, right in front of him, and it blocked the spells. And there was barely even any sign that the plants had been hit by anything.

"People always underestimate a flower no matter how many thorns that it has," Krinos says. "Here is what I say to that. Nature's assault!"

The plants all shot at the ministry wizards. Vines whipped them, trees punched them, and even roots sprouted up to swipe at their legs. All of them were pushed back. And even for those that tried to send more spells at him, they were easily blocked by more plants. But as much as Krinos was kicking their butts, he was still not alone.