Chapter 70

Chapter 70 The Buddhist Life of a Fake Daughter

    "What is this, gentleman, can I eat or drink?" Liang Chenjun asked with a puzzled look.

    003: "Dog, you are still the dog, you have the ability to not be a person outside."

    Liang Chenjun: "I'm sorry, I have no ability, because my own conditions are excellent, I was born as a human, unlike some things, I am not a human by nature."

    003 was so angry that he couldn't speak, and chose to shut himself up.

    After the trouble of 003, Liang Chenjun's nervous heart finally calmed down. He is not a god, and can control 100% of everything. Even a god may have one in a billion.

    All things in the world always don't know which one will come first, or tomorrow. He is not afraid that he is about to be assassinated by Muxi Frame, but he is worried about whether there will be an accident with his sister Li Zhenzhi.

    As an older brother, he can't afford to gamble. If anything happens, he will never be able to pave a bright future for his younger sister, and he will not be able to fulfill the will of the original owner before his death.

    But the plan must be implemented, otherwise Mu Xizhen will be caught now and will come out soon, and it may not be so easy to deal with at that time.

    Call him Liang Chenjun cowardly or incompetent, he just wants his sister to be safe.

    It's just an ordinary person who eats whole grains. It's really impossible to control which comes first tomorrow or the accident, but there's no need to worry about it.

    Liang Chenjun started a normal life before, and he was still the boss who controlled everything. His sister Li Zhenzhi really doubted how her brother sent so many bodyguards to protect her, but she knew that her brother would not harm her and did not ask.

    Liang Chenjun didn't want to tell his sister, for fear that her sister was as worried about each other as he was.

    Liang Chenjun and his sister started a happy life every day, but Mu Xi Frame, an employer who hired murderers to kill people, was afraid every day, counting how many days there were.

    Muxi Frame is like a mental disorder every day, happy for a while and sad for a while, complaining about the injustice of God, awakening her but letting her lose everything before her eyes, why let her once have everything.

    I don't know if the poor Muxi frame still thinks she is hateful, maybe the poor person must have something hateful.

    No matter how much you complain about the injustice of fate, the world belonging to Muxi Frame is about to perish in the vast river of time.

    Li Zhenzhi in "The Buddhist Life of a Fake Daughter" is even more innocent. He has never experienced a trace of joy in his grief in his life. At least Muxi frame has lived happily for 20 years.

    If she doesn't buy murder, Liang Chenjun can't hold her hand to do it. Liang Chenjun can't do things that violate the law. He can be committed to being a good citizen who abides by the law.     And because Li Zhenzhi was full of love from her family, and she was carefully guided by Liang Chenjun, she became a good successor of socialism.     In essence, the lives of Li Zhenzhi and Muxi Frame may be upside down, and one will overtake the other in the long run. It can only be said that it will always be repaid when they leave. In the past life, Muxi Frame made Li Zhenzhi so miserable.     However, if Muxi Frame has always been a good citizen who abides by the law, Liang Chenjun and the others will definitely not cause substantial harm to her.     After all, everyone is too busy these days, and they don't have time to remember or hate someone, and they are all tired of running around for broken silver.     No money is blown by the wind, and all the food, drink, and entertainment in the world also comes from this tael of silver, which can relieve all the worries in the world.     The day has come, and the process has not had any twists and turns. The people hired by Muxi Frame were caught. The police have a way to make these people confess their employers.     Even if these people are really hard-mouthed and don't tell Muxi, Liang Chenjun has evidence that Muxi is punished by law.     Liang Chenjun's heart finally settled down.     003 laughed at Liang Chenjun: "Even if there is no Muxi frame, there will be Huangxi frame, Chen Xi frame, Zhou Xizhen... Can you prevent it?"     "What you have to do is to let Li Zhenzhi learn to protect himself, so as to truly avoid the damage of various stream frames."