Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Marrying Sister-in-law

    Liang Chenjun feels that raising a baby is really a technical job. In the future, not only will he have to draw and write novels to maintain his family, but he will also have to chat with the neighbors and aunts to gain experience on how to raise a baby.

    Although modern people feel that the ancients' educational methods are old-fashioned and unscientific, many theoretical ideas have been passed down from generation to generation from the ancients.

    However, it is undeniable that there are indeed some educational methods in ancient times that are not worth learning. What we need to do is to take the essence and get rid of the dross, or learn more from the essence of the neighbors and aunts who bring their babies.

    Liang Chenjun is still worried about the education of his own children, so he learns how to raise children. I didn't know that the important supporting actress Mu Lanqin, the princess, was going to come to him.     After a long journey, Mu Lanqin finally came to this remote town of Pingfang. If it wasn't for the perception of that power and the scrutiny of her, she would have given up the burden long ago.     After all, she is also a pampered county lord. She has never been so hard before. For the sake of future freedom and happiness, she will endure it!     Mu Lanqin inquired about Liang Chenjun and Pan Xiaolian's residence in Pingfang Town, and was not in a hurry to visit, and they didn't know who she was.     In a sense, Mu Lanqin and Liang Chenjun's personalities are quite similar, or maybe this is something that normal people should have.     This is to highlight their ordinary, or to highlight their extraordinary, it means that they are no longer paper people, they have their own ideas and their own will, not to serve or become someone's tools, just be themselves, A person with a personality.     Mu Lanqin really started to play in Pingfang Town, no longer care about Liang Chenjun and Pan Xiaolian. She has roughly figured out the rules of the power that is monitoring her. Anyway, since she has come to Pingfang Town, the inexplicable power will definitely not pay attention to her any more in a short time.     Just looking at Mu Lanqin's beautiful face, she would not have guessed that her temperament is so eccentric. She felt that it was not too cool to go out and play with money. Although this town of Pingfang was remote, it also had a unique flavor that the prosperous capital did not have.

    Liang Chenjun feels that writing and painting has been a blast. In the long run, it is not the way to do it. He still has to find a more stable and profitable job.

    The system said, "If I hadn't followed you all the way, I would have thought that you had given up. This old woman who was worrying about her livelihood all day turned out to be the former boss Liang Chenjun."

    Liang Chenjun didn't care about System 003's ridicule, he felt that life was very good now, very practical, and he could be his real self, and he didn't need to pretend to be a dummy all day long and slap his face.

    Mu Lanqin almost forgot the purpose of coming to Pingfang Town, if not at this time, he heard someone shouting: "Liang Xiucai is here to set up a stall to paint again, come and have a look, Liang Xiucai may be sold out later, Liang Xiucai may be sold out. Xiucai's painting is so beautiful!" There are also people who say a word or two in the conversation from time to time, "It's so beautiful", "We lay people have the opportunity to witness these divine paintings"...

    Mu Lanqin listened to the conversation in the crowd, and kept going to Liang Chenjun's booth. After squeezing, I finally saw Liang Chenjun's bragging paintings. Although I feel that passers-by are exaggerating, but it is really beautiful. It is better and cheaper than some of everyone's paintings she has seen, but the paper is a little worse, but the flaws are not hidden. Liang Chenjun himself really looks like what she dreamed. She looks like a jade tree and looks like Pan An, but she doesn't know what her personality is. She has to observe to see if it is worth being an ally.     Liang Chenjun's paintings were sold out as quickly as usual, since the last time he fought back against his colleagues who maliciously slandered him. Now there is no one who dares to spread rumors that his paintings are not good anymore.     No matter where you are, the saying that people are good and others are deceiving applies. We must maintain the kindness we should have, and we must not repay our grievances with virtue. Especially now, the younger brothers and sisters who have become particularly idealized must be taught that they are not harmless. There is no human heart.     Liang Chenjun also doesn't want his younger siblings to be like the protagonists of the novel, shouting every day, "You hurt me a bit today, and you will pay it back a hundred times in the future." What he expects is that his younger siblings will protect themselves as much as possible, and try not to be hurt by anyone. Live every day in days full of hatred and pain.     When it was time for my younger siblings to leave school again, Liang Chenjun, an ancient old mother, hurriedly closed the stall and went home to cook.

    System 003 is too lazy to make fun of Liang Chenjun, and has completely accepted the reality, accepting that Liang Chenjun is an old mother who only thinks about her children.

    Xianyu Liang Chenjun has been reflecting on himself since the last time the little guy gave him a birthday present. He felt that he was not a qualified parent. He began to imitate the aunts next door and started cooking for his little guy every day without Pan Xiaolian's help, but he still asked Pan Xiaolian to come over. After all, he also knew that Pan Xiaolian had no benefit.

    The county owner Mu Lanqin just wanted to continue eating, drinking, and having fun, but she felt that her inexplicable power would have to see through her if she stopped looking for Liang Chenjun and Pan Xiaolian, even if she was in Pingfang Town now.     She also personally observed how Liang Chenjun and Pan Xiaolian get along with each other, and found that it was really like what the data said: "Strangers who are familiar under one roof have a cold relationship, and the only time they contact each other is during meals." It seems that there must be someone among them who has suffered similar to her, and has already begun to make changes. To find someone, it is best to form an alliance with him.     Mu Lanqin has always been disgusted by her parents for not being a lady, like a complimenting child who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun. Although she is indeed so, she is still a little clever, otherwise how could she be able to get along in the capital, and she was favored by the emperor and bestowed the name of the princess, which her virtuous sisters did not have. For example, not only did she only know how to eat, drink, and have fun, but she also thought that she would definitely not be able to fight against that inexplicable force by herself.     Liang Chenjun is not a fool either. After being observed by Mu Lanqin for so long, how could he not notice at all? He has already learned everything about Mu Lanqin from the system, and he is also observing Mu Lanqin to see if she is worthy of being his ally. This is a two-way choice.     If System 003 learns what they think of each other, it must be a little bastard with similar personalities. It seems that there is no distinction between men and women, and they all think together.     Soon under the cover of the system, Liang Chenjun and Mu Lanqin formed an alliance. As for what they said in the alliance at that time, I know that the two of them knew, even System 003 had no way of knowing. After all, one more person knows more than one share risk, nor distrust the system.

    The system needs to cover up for them in a very short period of time, for fear that the plot master will find out. If the plot master pays full attention to Mu Lanqin, they won't get the chance to cover up at all, it shows that Mu Lanqin is really not a fool who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun. After that, it seems that nothing happened, and their lives are still harmonious. As usual.