Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The Prince Who Chased His Wife Crematorium

    Liang Chenjun began to change his direction and stopped being the ATM machine that the heroine Sinan Yashuang was struggling with. Every day, I began to live a happy life that belonged to the welfare of the prince. Every day, I went to yo-yo, fought crickets with a group of second-generation ancestors, listened to little songs, and lived a carefree and beautiful life like a fairy. If it wasn't for the little girl from the door boy newspaper Sinan Yashuang who came to Wangye's mansion to look for him, he would have almost forgotten that there was a female protagonist, Sinan Yashuang.

    Sinan Yashuang might really have forgotten that she was in the feudal dynasty or thought he was really her licking a dog, and even dared to send a little maid to come to Wangye's mansion to find him. He didn't want to give Sinan Yashuang face. Sinan Yashuang had no face with him. Before, he just wanted to make a money transaction with Sinan Yashuang, but now that the money is saved, he doesn't want to take care of that kind of big thinking. Her biggest proud heroine.

    Liang Chenjun directly asked the doorman to send Si Nan Yashuang's little girl back. When the doorman was about to go, Liang Chenjun's voice faintly reached the doorman's ears or into the ears of the little maid of Sinan Yashuang. In the future, the people and dogs of Sinan Yashuang must not be allowed in, and the little maid of Sinan Yashuang's face instantly turned bright. Hong dared to be angry and didn't dare to say anything and ran away. It seems that Sinan Yashuang has also cultivated a arrogant and arrogant temperament for the maids around him. Before, even such a small maid was about to show him his face, and he didn't think about him as a prince of a feudal dynasty. If he didn't protect them, he would be so The temperament has long died hundreds of times.     Sinan Yashuang's little maid went back angrily and complained to Sinan Yashuang about Liang Chenjun's bad attitude today, and also truthfully told Sinan Yashuang what Liang Chenjun said today-in the future, neither Sinan Yashuang's people nor dogs will be allowed to enter the prince's mansion. Although Sinan Yashuang was surprised and angry with Liang Chenjun's strange attitude today, she was even more angry at the attitude of the little girl in front of her. The little girl actually spoke ill of Liang Chenjun in front of her. Although she was her sister, who gave her power Complaining in front of her and saying bad things about Liang Chenjun. She doesn't like Liang Chenjun anymore, Liang Chenjun is also her property, and only she has the right to say, this is a little girl and not a little sister?     Sinan Yashuang even wonders if this little girl likes Liang Chenjun and deliberately sows discord. Modern drama Isn't it all like this? Sinan Yashuang secretly glanced at this beautiful maid who hugged her with an unusual face. It seemed that something was starting to change. The warmth in Sinan Yashuang's eyes seemed to be slowly diminishing, only The little girl continued to complain unconsciously.

    After that, Sinan Yashuang sent a few servants to Liang Chenjun's palace, saying that she wanted to eat the tribute guava recently, and asked Liang Chenjun to send it over. When the little servant said these words at the gate of the prince's mansion, he all carried the pride of their master, as if he was not asking for something, but paying tribute to their master. But without exception, they were stopped by the concierge of the prince's mansion and expelled away. Yes, they were expelled. The prince's mansion had been looking at Sinan Yashuang for a long time, and they complained for the prince, because the prince did not dare to attack. , Now that their prince finally knows their true colors, they finally don't have to endure their arrogance anymore. You must know that they are the palace of the prince, and who would dare to be wild here in daily life.

    This time, Sinan Yashuang really realized that Liang Chenjun had changed, and he didn't dare to be arrogant. On this day, she specially dressed up carefully, looking at the delicate face in the clear mirror in front of her face, she was so intoxicated that she couldn't be complacent. If this is a magic mirror in front of her, she may have to ask who is the most beautiful woman in the world, and the answer must be her.

    Can she be beautiful? There are no bad things in life, Liang Chenjun finds everything for her, and enjoys everyone's blowing sticks every day. Just like her, this mirror is rare in today's world. It is a glass mirror obtained from Boston with huge human and material resources. It is also a glass mirror that modern people say. It was rare in that era, even in the Qing Dynasty. A lot of dignitaries are very envious of Sinan Yashuang's mirror, but Sinan Yashuang thinks it is a very ordinary little object, and she has treasures.     After Sinan Yashuang was intoxicated and sighed, how could there be such a beautiful woman in the world, she took a group of servants to get on the incense cart and rushed to the prince's mansion. Liang Chenjun didn't even touch his shadow, so he almost forgot his purpose and went home to the doorman. Sinan Yashuang could not have imagined that the usually obedient doorman would have such a powerful temperament.     She said in her heart, good, good, good, good, you door boy, I see Liang Chenjun looks good with you! On her face, Sinan Yashuang still maintained the image of a little fairy, and thanked the doorman, saying that she would come to visit another day, but the servant girl she brought scolded and said that the doorman didn't know what was good or bad, and the dog's eyes looked down on people, waiting for Liang Chenjun to come back. Tong Haohao dared to refuse their young lady to enter the door.

    At this time, Liang Chenjun came back with a bird cage and asked who was ignorant. The superior person's momentum was full, which frightened the servant girl on Sinan Yashuang's side, and even Sinan Yashuang didn't dare to speak for a while.

    Liang Chenjun continued his pretending to slap in the face, arguing at Sinan Yashuang and her servants, who would allow you to do evil at the gate of the palace, and said to the doorman, if there is any next time, let the government arrest people directly. Ignoring the expressions of Sinan Yashuang and the others, she went in with the bird cage directly. I believe the doorman can handle it well. If you can't handle this matter, you don't need to be the doorman of the palace. You must know that the doorman of the palace is also of high standard and treated well. Yes, there are always these dog thoughts when it is serious, and the domineering side is not enough for three seconds.

    I don't know what Sinan Yashuang looked like to go back, it must be bad, otherwise the doorman will not continue to work happily. Liang Chenjun continued his second-generation ancestor-like life. He didn't want to fight for power, because he was afraid that if he didn't win the power, his life would be gone. Or even if he wins, he will work hard for his life. How can he have such a comfortable life with power and money? He now realizes what a comfortable way of life is to be able to lie down and never sit, and to sit and never stand. Don't be too cool to come here on vacation.

    Liang Chenjun thinks that there are still more tasks, isn't it a good day? Even if the time comes to die, it will be worth it to be comfortable for so long. The pursuit of life in this world is nothing but a life of comfort and enjoyment. Now that he has it, what more does he ask for? The system needs to know that his current thoughts are going to make him mad, but stupid people have stupid blessings or lazy people have lazy blessings. They don't care to plant willows and willows, and if they want to plant flowers, they won't bloom. Now Liang Chenjun doesn't do the task, but the task is almost done. , He really doesn't need to attack the heroine or even stay away from the heroine when he comes here, it's a task to live well, it's that simple.

    Liang Chenjun continued to carry out his idle king's business, and let those eyes stop staring at him, he really just wanted to be a salted fish. Liang Chenjun is happy, but the previously happy heroine, Si Nan Yashuang, is haggard like naked eyes. She has run out of money, and spends her money recklessly. Without the ATM and shelter of Liang Chenjun, she is self-righteous and different, and she is beaten by society everywhere.