Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Marrying Sister-in-law

    Now that time is really free, Liang Chenjun's Ruxiang Restaurant is slowly on the right track. He can live a life like a corpse, occasionally writing novels, paintings, and bringing his own children, which is very uncomfortable.

    The world's pink eye disease has appeared again. Most restaurant owners are very upset by Liang Chenjun's cold and hard temper, and feel that they don't want to hold Liang Chenjun's stinky feet anymore. Now, when these bosses heard the words of Liang Chenjun and Ruxiang Restaurant, they could not wait to slash people with knives.

    Liang Chenjun is their disaster star, attracting most of the diners in Pingfang Town, making their business increasingly bleak. The reality is not as scary as these bosses say, but these bosses are not angry, why Liang Chenjun, a half-way monk, separated so many diners from them, they didn't find the reason in their own restaurant, but they hated Liang Chenjun more and more.

    However, there are also some bosses who maintain a lukewarm attitude towards Liang Chenjun, don't envy others, and constantly improve the quality of their own restaurants to make their own restaurants unique. On the contrary, such bosses are least influenced by Liang Chenjun Ruxiang Restaurant, and even because they have their own characteristics, their business is better than before.

    Thinking that Liang Chenjun is the boss of the disaster star, they finally united, and decided to destroy Liang Chenjun's Ruxiang Restaurant first, and see how Liang Chenjun can be shy and look down on them. At this time, the plot master sensed the emotions of these people, and secretly wanted to do things, and wanted to use his trump card to blow up Liang Chenjun.

    The plot gentleman feels that these businesses are like fools, and they want to slander Ruxiang Restaurant through rumors. How can this work? Although it does not like to see Liang Chenjun, it cannot deny that Liang Chenjun is a master storyteller. Last time, it was through stories that people who slandered his paintings made a fuss. Its ability has been replenished a lot, and it seems that it has to release its trump card. These people are useless waste at first sight.

    It was rare for Mu Lanqin to visit the back kitchen of Ruxiang Restaurant. The staff of Ruxiang Restaurant also knew that there was the owner of Mu Lanqin, so she didn't say much, and let her go to inspect the back kitchen. Mu Lanqin's expression seemed a little flustered, something in her hand slipped quietly into the soup in Ruxiang Restaurant. Because she is also the owner of Ruxiang Restaurant, no one paid attention to the movements in her hands, and after Mu Lanqin said a few words, he hurriedly said something and left.

    The guy looked at Mu Lanqin with a strange expression, and felt that the second boss, who had never been here before, actually wanted to check the back kitchen today and hurried back. But the guys don't think much about it. After all, Mu Lanqin is the boss, and it's not their turn to take care of them. Even if anyone wants to harm them like Ruxiang Restaurant, they can't be the second owner's Mu Lanqin.

    At noon, there was a rare guest in Ruxiang Restaurant, and it was so crowded that I couldn't put my feet down on weekdays. On the contrary, the entrance of Ruxiang Restaurant was lively, as if someone was making trouble, shouting: "Stomach hurts, this is a black shop, don't be deceived", "It tastes so good, it must have been added with something unclean"...

    Onlookers The masses of the people were also talking about it, some in favor and some against, and the fight was fierce. There are also Ruxiang guys who are arguing vigorously, some seem to be flustered, and some are stunned, but these guys all think of Mu Lanqin from Erdong’s house who came to the morning, and suddenly feel that there is something wrong with Mu Lanqin, but also Don't dare to guess like this, tell yourself that it's impossible, impossible...

    How could Liang Chenjun, the master, not know about such a big event? However, he came late with the yamen, and seeing that the situation was not too bad as expected, he first observed the reactions of the various staff to the incident, and after a few words, he first calmed the crowd and handed the matter over to the yamen. deal with.

    Soon the yamen got a clear picture of the ins and outs. At this time, he went to Liang Chenjun to ask the person who called his restaurant a black-hearted restaurant.

    After some questions and answers, the onlookers believed that they were not fools. How could they not know that the person who scolded Ruxiang Restaurant's black-hearted restaurant and had a bad belly was here to do something, and he would know when he was asked by Liang Chenjun that the foreword did not match. .

    The yamen was going to take the troublemaker away directly. How could Liang Chenjun let that person go easily, but he didn't confess the person behind him. That person was forced to do nothing. Finally, he confessed to the restaurant owners who had instructed him. come out.

    There was an uproar in the audience, and they all sighed: "I can't think of it, I can't think of it, I really know what I know, but I don't know what I'm thinking", which is completely opposite to the attitude of arguing just now.

    This is the end of this incident. Ruxiang Hotel has resumed its former bustling, but some of the staff of Ruxiang Restaurant have lost their rare jobs or changed positions because of this, but some people have been promoted because of this, and no one is unconvinced. .

    Liang Chenjun had already experienced some people's severe pink eye disease. Since he will touch other people's cakes, no matter how many times, there will definitely be such a day. I believe that Ruxiang Restaurant can be quiet for a while this time. But this is not the main purpose of Liang Chenjun's performance. Do you still remember the secret alliance between Liang Chenjun and Mu Lanqin?

    These can be described as catching turtles in the urn. As for who turtles are, everyone must know. The turtle didn't really catch it, but it didn't die and peeled off a layer of skin. Now Mu Lanqin can go back to her old nest in the capital with peace of mind. When Mu Lanqin left, she was quite reluctant to bear Liang Chenjun's lovely younger siblings. Before leaving, they each gave them a gift. Even the heroine Pan Xiaolian received her a farewell gift.

    As for Liang Chenjun, she doesn't have any gifts to give. Now Liang Chenjun has more money than her county lord, and they still have business dealings, so they can't be completely cut off from contact. There may still be correspondence in ten days and a half months, although they are all like Xiangxiang. The restaurant thing.

    Mu Lanqin really left. The remote Pingfang Town and the bustling capital are far apart. I don't know when I will meet again this time, maybe I will never see each other again in this life.

    In the end, Mu Lanqin still looked back at Pingfang Town, slightly hoping that there would be a figure watching her leave. She knows no, if there is, she will not leave Pingfang Town alone, it seems that she has been planted on one person for two lifetimes.

    Life is not just about love, Mu Lanqin turned around silently, and took the few people who came with her to the direction of the capital.

    Liang Chenjun actually regarded Mu Lanqin as a good friend, and he would not give him more. He might have given these little guys his whole life, which is not fair to any woman.

    Pan Xiaolian also accepted the influence of socialism consciously or unintentionally with the little brats. Gradually, her mentality became more and more peaceful. She also found her lover and planned to marry next month. Liang Chenjun also added a dowry to her.

    On the day of Pan Xiaolian's marriage, Liang Chenjun rarely said seriously to her: "This will be your parents' home from now on. You can come back to see if you have time, and you can come back and say if you are bullied."

    Pan Xiaolian did not speak, tears flashed in her eyes, and she married happily.