Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    "Mom, I'm going home tomorrow," Chen Xin reluctantly said to her mother, not considering whether her mother would be sad to hear her tone.

    Chen Xin's mother held back the uncomfortable feeling in her heart, and happily agreed with her daughter, saying that she would prepare with her father... Before finishing the preparation

    , Chen Xin immediately hung up the phone.

    In fact, her mother was going to say that she and her father would prepare a large table of meals for her to eat when she got home.

    Chen Xin didn't want to find out what her mother prepared for her at all, it was nothing more than her favorite meals.

    She doesn't have time to wait, and she has to play games with that school boy on a date?

    She is often absent from work, which makes her salary even more pitiful. At the same time, she often goes shopping with her little sisters, and also buys game equipment for herself and the boy.

    The money she took from home last time had already been spent, and she just wanted money when she went back this time.

    Her parents didn't know yet, they thought their daughter was more sensible and knew how to come back to see them.

    They feel that it is also worthwhile to sacrifice the old face for their daughter to be an urban sanitation worker.

    As long as my daughter is successful in her studies, I don't know how her daughter learns to paint abroad.

    This time Chen Xin was not late again, because she really had no money and couldn't stay outside anymore.

    Upon entering, she saw her parents preparing a table full of her favorite meals.

    But she didn't see any trace of emotion on her expression, some were just indifferent, as if they were used to it.

    On the contrary, when her parents saw their daughter who hadn't come back for a short period of time, tears flashed in their eyes, and they wanted to see if her daughter was thin and dressed warmly.

    They really can't say anything against their intentions that their daughter is having a bad life, and her daughter should have a good life or a good life outside.

    Not only did her daughter not lose weight, but she gained a lot of weight compared to before, and her face was also very ruddy. Looking at her childhood, she knew that she had lived a very nourishing life.

    The two elders didn't know how to feel, but in the end they were glad that their daughter lived a nourishing and happy life. They would be fine no matter how hard they worked.

    After she was full, Chen Xin didn't even think about talking about taking money, so she asked her parents to give her money.

    She just received a sum of money last time, and it stands to reason that it would not be used so quickly, even for expensive art.

    The old couple opened their mouths, but in the end they didn't ask.

    Glancing at the bottomed out money box at home, he gritted his teeth and took out all the money in it to Chen Xin.

    Chen Xin looked at the money in front of her face, and finally showed her first smile since she went home, took the money directly, said that she was busy with her studies and left.

    Chen Xin didn't know that it was the last bit of money in her family. Even if she knew, she might take it away with peace of mind. She felt that she was a daughter and should be raised by her parents. In addition, her life outside was hard.