Chapter 77

Chapter 77 The Domineering Return of the Former

    "003, do you want us to go to a certain temple to offer incense again, and ask the Buddha to bless him?"

    003 heard someone's magical and treacherous voice, and suddenly felt that the whole life was not good, and there was a haunting feeling around him. The lingering darkness.

    003 hurriedly said: "I'm a law-abiding and well-behaved, and now it's after the founding of the People's Republic of China, let's not be superstitious."

    "Um... After the People's Republic of China was founded, you 003 still consider yourself a socialist person."

    003: "Why can't I be a human, you despise your discrimination, I have to sue you, saying that Liang Chenjun discriminates against other species' own wishes." The

    speechless Liang Chenjun, I beg God to take 003 away, 003 is a real person Regardless of the system, learn the habits that a human being should have.

    No matter how 003 begged for mercy, Liang Chenjun was the hot-eyed pattern of "I don't listen, I don't listen, I don't listen...".

    If 003 is not in a low-level, begging mode now, it will definitely not be able to stand to ridicule Liang Chenjun's increasingly enchanting attitude.

    In reality, there is no if, 003 was still taken by Liang Chenjun to the old forest temple in the deep mountains.

    003 pretended to be dead all the way, not listening or watching, quite self-hypnotic.

    The reality still had to continue to be faced, but it was found that Liang Chenjun's dog still had a conscience and did not bring it back to the dilapidated temple.

    Instead, I came to a paradise, 003, which was only seen in ancient documents. It was full of peach blossoms and surrounded by wandering clouds, as if I was in a fairyland.

    One person Yitong began to indulge in the scenery in front of him that was like a fairyland on earth. Against the background of the surrounding peach blossoms, the one person unity seemed to be ambiguous.

    In an instant, they felt that this situation was no longer suitable for them. They glanced at each other and said in unison: "Cut!"

    If the beautiful scenery is torn to shreds by them, revealing artificial traces, it will no longer feel so beautiful.

    Although the beautiful scenery is artificial, it is still worth a visit.

    003 didn't care about playing, let alone appreciation, and just wanted to find Liang Chenjun to settle accounts, and even deceived such a good family.

    A family that harmed it so well was worried and feared for so long, thinking that Liang Chenjun really wanted to return to that dilapidated temple, abandon such a beautiful family, and become a monk.

    003 pestered Liang Chenjun relentlessly, and let him not want to continue playing, it would ruin his mood.

    For the first time, Liang Chenjun truly felt the entanglement and tormenting power of 003, and sighed that 003 should not be a female.

    Liang Chenjun laughed again, laughing at how stupid he was being entangled by 003, and even thought of whether 003 was a man or a woman.

    He never asked 003 if it was a man or a woman, because it was pointless to ask, they were the best partners, and men and women had little influence on them.