Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Prince Who Chased His Wife Crematorium

    Sinan Yashuang used to think how beautiful life is, but now she knows how difficult life is, especially the life without money, especially these little servant girls who are commensurate with her brothers and sisters. Crying with her and saying that she wants to raise a family and wants her to sell them a contract, she is simply a slave, and she pity them before she loses her, treating them as brothers and sisters.

    The treasure that Sinan Yashuang looked down on in the past has now become her life-saving straw, constantly mortgaged or sold at a low price. Sinan Yashuang couldn't help scolding the black-hearted store. In this damn old society without human rights, she used to be so good-looking that she didn't dare to touch her face. Now these second-generation playboys harass him every day, and they go to the police and say it's her problem, saying that she looks like a fox and can't dress like a fox. She was seduced by her body, and even the official complained vaguely that she increased the workload for them every three days.

    The more Sinan Yashuang thinks about it, the more wrong it is. Recently, she has become haggard because of her life, and her appearance is not as good as before. Instead, she praised her children and moved forward. Even if they saw her beautiful face, they quickly took their eyes away from her. , as if looking at it a little more. Sinan Yashuang always felt that something was wrong, which caused the current difficult situation. It was really a feudal society with all evils. Now she remembered the good of socialism, and she had not remembered what socialism was before.

    Sinan Yashuang really thought about the way out, her face was like a flower soaked with rain and dew, and it was extremely beautiful. She knows why everything has turned upside down, because Liang Chenjun is indeed a vicious feudal society, a prince's name is good, and a prince is rich, although she refuses to admit it, but her previous expenses were indeed Liang Chenjun paid.

    Sinan Yashuang found the source. She claimed to be a self-reliant woman and did not rely on others. She did not look for Liang Chenjun. She did not believe that she would not be able to move an inch in this Qing Kingdom without Liang Chenjun. But in reality, she was really unable to move, because she was a beautiful single woman, and they all knew that she was not protected by the prince Liang Chenjun, and they all came forward to get her bones or flowers. In fact, she thought of Sinan's mansion at this time, but she also thought of the familiar and unfamiliar expression that people in Sinan's mansion looked at her at the end, as if she knew something was terrifying. She would rather find Liang Chenjun than Sinan's mansion.

    There is really no other way. She has only the last maid by her side. It's not that she is kind and gave them the deed, but she really has no money. The ones that should be sold cheaply are sold, the mortgages that should be mortgaged, and even returned in the process. Someone stole a sum of money. How come the other time-travel goddess Wei opened up and mixed very well, but the more she mixed, the more she went back, and she was not even a little white-collar worker in modern times.

    After all, how could the heroine give up so quickly? She is also a person who can bend and stretch. In order to live, she must find Liang Chenjun. She is not coveting Liang Chenjun's money, she just can't live. In fact, Sinan Yashuang wanted to find Liang Chenjun for a long time, but she had no excuse, an excuse to accept, and she didn't want to admit that she was actually a common man. She could sell herself in order to live, but she just wanted to sell it to a better person , For example, someone like Liang Chenjun who is good-looking and has power and money.

    Sinan Yashuang is not a person who is sad about the spring and the autumn. The main thing is that she doesn't have the time to be sad and tangled. She really doesn't have a penny, and she can't even keep the maid who has been with her for the longest time. Now, she is about to use her rare well-maintained hands to work. These are existences that she does not allow, and that she will never allow to happen.

    Sinan Yashuang picked out one of the most beautiful clothes from the few clothes that were left, and put flowers yellow on the mirror, which was relatively vague in ancient times. He looked at himself in the mirror and couldn't help thinking of the glass mirror. Now I know why the wives of the dignitaries were envious. Other mirrors in ancient times were really too blurry. For the sake of life, the glass mirror It's not hers anymore or the treasures she used to have are not hers anymore.

    Sinan Yashuang checked her outfit again to make sure nothing went wrong. This was her rare plan. She used the only silver she had on her body in exchange for the news that Liang Chenjun had bought mynah in the Treasure Pavilion. Thinking that she didn't need to look for Liang Chenjun at the time, he sent it to the door himself. Now I know how difficult it is to know or meet a prince. This x piece of princely information worth a silver may also be her luck. Ordinary people don't know it at all. May know the whereabouts of the prince.

    Sinan Yashuang's arrogant temperament before will soon wear down a drop of this feudal society. Sure enough, people can't be too proud, otherwise someone will always come out to teach you how to behave. Sinan Yashuang didn't dare to delay any longer after making sure that it was right, and hurried to the treasure pavilion that she was familiar with and unfamiliar with. Now she knows that treasures are so expensive, and she used to like to pay directly like buying cabbage. She finally saw Liang Chenjun, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, and he was still so radiant. She organized her clothes again, and slowly walked into the Treasure Pavilion and pretended to meet Liang Chenjun by chance.

    At the beginning, Sinan Yashuang still couldn't let go of the burden of idols, and couldn't take the initiative to talk to Liang Chenjun. Although Liang Chenjun didn't talk to her very much before, she knew that she looked at her, and he would pay for whatever she looked at. Sinan Yashuang waited a little anxiously, and couldn't help but look at Liang Chenjun, and found that Liang Chenjun didn't look at her at all, as if he couldn't see her and seemed to be leaving.

    Sinan Yashuang couldn't care about his idol burden and hypocrisy, that was his long-term meal ticket, and he must never let him go, and even shouted: "Liang Chenjun, Liang Chenjun".

    How could Liang Chenjun not see the heroine, he just didn't want to pay attention to the heroine, they didn't know each other well, he was just a payment machine for the heroine, in ancient terms, the bank. Unexpectedly, the hostess took the initiative to call him, Liang Chenjun didn't want to be a polite child who responded when others called him, it would be very annoying, he just left, left. The heroine stopped the guards beside Liang Chenjun. The heroine didn't make any chance for the money, and the draft that the heroine had just prepared was stillborn. This kind of meeting might as well have spent her only silver in vain. Although the heroine went back in despair, she didn't seem to give up just like that.

    Liang Chenjun had probably remembered his character and some key information at this time, because he was far away from the heroine, and the memory disorder caused by the plot was gradually recovering. He wondered what happened to his good partner 003 now, he remembered Before 003 disappears, tell him it's okay, it will come back.