Chapter 94

Chapter 94 The wonderful life of the school flower

    No matter what Qin An said, the students of Mingyang Middle School did not dare to approach him anyway.

    In particular, the girls from Mingyang Middle School were fascinated by the school grass Qin An before.

    Now, for the sake of their own lives, don't let the school grass wear small shoes, they still reluctantly cut their love, abandon their beauty and stay away from the school grass Qin An.

    "Did you know? The stern and vicious dean of Mingyang Middle School is actually related to a certain student in the school."

    "Who is it? Who is it? Let me know, I must stay away from him/her."

    "I know, I I know, it's the school grass Qin An."

    While everyone was surprised, they felt that they were expected, otherwise, how would anyone dare to go to the stern dean to expose Liang Chenjun's cheating.

    The classmates of Mingyang Middle School never thought whether Liang Chenjun was framed.

    They just feel that it is not good to report others for cheating, and they can't wear classmates' shoes so ruthlessly.

    Qin An's roommate even broke with him completely, and no one would like to be friends with a person with dangerous factors.

    Qin An still has a criminal record, but he will really report his classmates.

    Qin An grew up because of his good grades and because of his good looks. He has always been a star-like existence, and he has never suffered such a big grievance.

    I never thought that one day I would be isolated by others, or be isolated openly.

    The law does not blame the crowd, Qin An does not blame the classmates, but instead blames Liang Chenjun.

    It's not that he doesn't blame his classmates, he is more helpless with so many classmates.

    You can only pinch the soft persimmon of Liang Chenjun to kill the chicken and warn the monkeys.

    Even if the classmates don't like him anymore, they will still love him again.

    Dreams are often beautiful, and reality is very skinny.

    Qin An just finished looking for his dean's uncle, and continued to tell Liang Chenjun's various crimes.

    With the help of his uncle's trust and love for him, he induced his uncle to exercise the right of dean.

    In one fell swoop, Liang Chenjun had to drop out of school and go home, lest his toad be obstructing or polluting his big eyes.

    Qin An couldn't help laughing: "Ha...haha..."

    "Uh..."

    003 passed by, thinking that Qin An was not stupid.

    Whether or not it is still a good alumni, make a phone call to the mental hospital.

    Don't let Qin An, a good classmate, delay the best treatment time, otherwise it will really be a sin.

    Seeing his second goddess, Lu Qinyan, Qin An immediately restrained the inappropriate smile just now.

    "Student Lu Qinyan, where are you going? Let's see if it's going well or not. I'll take you there."

    003 was a little disappointed. After seeing it, he really couldn't be a good alumni in the world. The phone number of this mental hospital still couldn't be reached.