Chapter 62

Chapter 62 The Buddhist life of a fake daughter

    Li Zhenzhi had a very miserable life when he was a child. In his early years, he was raised by his biological parents, Li and his wife, and he was never treated well.

    The reason why Li Zhenzhi was able to finish junior high school was also because of the country's mandatory nine-year compulsory education, so Li and his wife had no choice but to let her go.

    Compared to the Li couple's children, Li Zhenzhi had to manage all the housework, big and small, since he was a child.

    The child's delicate little hands, Li Zhenzhi's extravagant hope, she has never been able to have, her hands are like small cracked bark.

    The Li couple had never noticed her chapped hands, which were terribly red and swollen especially in winter.

    She also told the Li couple that she also wanted to paint some explosion-proof things for her younger siblings.

    For a while, Li and his wife couldn't understand what explosion-proof thing was, and then they finally knew what it was from Li Zhenzhi's weak analysis voice, it was explosion-proof frost.

    Li and his wife secretly scolded that they were either their own kind or stupid, and they didn't know such a simple thing.

    On the bright side, Li and his wife said righteously that you, Li Zhenzhi, are your elder sister, so how can you rob your younger brother and sister.

    Li Zhenzhi lowered his head in shame.

    Before it was over, the Li couple even rebuked them loudly: "What are you painting, anyway, your hands are inherently ugly, and painting them is a waste."

    Li Zhenzhi didn't dare to say anything at that time, and left timidly, not daring to ask again in the future.

    No matter how painful the hand is, he silently endures it, comforting himself, but the elder sister can't rob the younger brother and sister.

    Li Zhenzhi grew up slowly in such an environment where she could not get a trace of pampering. Her character was even more inferior and cowardly, she had no illusions about anything, and she was very cowardly to please or blindly suppress her desires if she really wanted anything.

    When Liang Chenjun found Li Zhenzhi, Li Zhenzhi looked at his rough and dull skin, imagined that nothing like this would happen to him, and felt that he and Liang Chenjun were people from two different worlds.

    In the world of novels, she was brought back by the parents of the original male protagonist, Liang and his wife, and she was disliked by everyone because of her inferiority complex, cowardly and ingratiating character. The temperament of Miss Qianjin.

    At first, Liang and his wife felt ashamed of Li Zhenzhi and thought about pampering her, but looking at Li Zhenzhi's worldly atmosphere of a small family, they felt that they couldn't make it on the stage, and they ignored Li Zhenzhi's existence more and more.

    Instead, he treats the frame of Muxi, who has an aristocratic atmosphere, as his own daughter.

    The more Li Zhenzhi flattered everyone at the beginning, the more everyone felt that she couldn't get on the stage, just like the real ugly duckling who strayed into the swans and didn't have to turn around.

    And the original male protagonist naturally felt guilty for his sister because he let his sister get lost, and felt that he should treat his sister well.