Chapter 76

Chapter 76 The Domineering Return of the Ex

    "One person, One Unity has finally climbed back from the deep mountains and old forests," Liang Chenjun said lightly to someone who just wanted to hide.

    A certain unit did not dare to make a sound, as if this unit was hanging up, please leave if there is something.

    Liang Chenjun didn't know who he was speaking to. Although his expression was flat, there was a dark depth in his language.

    "If you were to tell me who would dare to hide it from me again and do something incomprehensible, I really don't know what crazy things I would do when I was mad?"

    "Yes, my good partner 003. 003 felt that

    at this moment Liang Chenjun wanted to drink its meat and drink its blood, and quickly touted: "Yes, yes, I have always been the friendliest to Comrade Liang Chenjun, my good partner in the world." Forgive

    003 and no longer have the courage to continue to play with himself, Liang Chenjun again Start to indulge in game programming mode.

    Liang Chenjun actually wanted to tease 003 more. Although he didn't exist as long as 003, he had seen more things in the world.

    He may not be able to guess the purpose of 003 at first, but he doesn't mind playing with 003, and he will know the purpose of 003's trip later.

    He knows even more that this is the world in the novel, and it is not that the power of gods and Buddhas cannot exist.

    Only a fool like 003 thinks that the world is full of science. I wonder if there is an old saying that the end of science may be theology.

    He can kill many birds with one stone, not only let 003 deeply realize that he is not the object of his jokes, but also let himself and 003 see the world.

    How beautiful the world is, the meaning of survival lies not only in work and life, but also in enjoyment, seeing all kinds of wonderful things in the world.

    Liang Chenjun came back after having a good time, but Li Siyu worked hard every day, looking forward to the stars and the moon, looking forward to his return.

    If he, the protagonist, was not there, who would she show her courtesies to?

    Could it be dedicated to Liang Chenjun's colleagues? Those who engage in programming are all thin-haired or bald and greasy otakus.

    If it weren't for the only beautiful scenery without Liang Chenjun, she really didn't want to go, but she couldn't bear to win the human relationship after so long.

    His colleagues may become her eyeliners in the future, and she doesn't want to be a bald commander anymore.

    So when Liang Chenjun was away, she worked hard to cook and serve those greasy and bald ancestors.

    It is indeed the ancestor, don't look at the group of people who said no or not.

    Now that she has been fed so much, she almost thinks that she is purely their aunt who cooks.

    She even dared to order food from her, why don't you go to heaven and eat in a five-star restaurant if it is so delicious.

    Li Siyu, who has been playing with others, was wronged by these little people.

    She just wanted to kick the greasy man and hit Liang Chenjun's scumbag right.

    It's hard to imagine that one day the black lotus Li Siyu will also be wronged and have to continue to work hard, and even she feels miserable and was bullied by the little people.