Chapter 89

Chapter 89 The wonderful life of the school flower

    "Have you ever tried the panic of teammates disappearing suddenly for no reason?" Liang Chenjun tried.

    He is now facing the disappearance of his teammates for no reason, panicking about whether 003 suffered an accident.

    Liang Chenjun quickly calmed down and accepted the story that 003 passed to him before he disappeared.

    It seems that in his previous life, he did not do anything useless, but was still effective.

    The main system does not know when it will come out to solve all this?

    There are no permanent interests and no permanent friends in the world. For the potential main system, it is too early to judge whether it is an enemy or a friend.

    Liang Chenjun learned that the world of this novel is "The Wonderful Life of the School Flower", and he is an indispensable part of the wonderful life of the school flower.

    The identity of the original owner is different from the past. He is neither a domineering schoolgirl nor a scholar, nor is he an evil, maddening and arrogant president.

    He is an ordinary senior high school student in the ordinary high school of Mingyang Middle School.

    Of course, this is just his current identity, otherwise he wouldn't be the male protagonist in "The Wonderful Life of School Flowers".

    If he lifts his heavy bangs and takes off his glasses, his temperament will change dramatically, he is so handsome, and thousands of girls may fall under his school uniform pants.

    He is also the heir of a hidden noble, and his status is indescribably precious.

    He agreed with his family that his identity would not be exposed until he was under 18.

    He wants to enter this ordinary Mingyang Middle School as an ordinary person and enjoy the peaceful life of ordinary people.

    Without the appearance of the school flower, Mu Rao, the original owner could really enjoy his rare peaceful life in this ordinary Mingyang Middle School.

    Mu Rao's parents lived by collecting waste products. Although the family was not wealthy, they were able to survive on food and clothing.

    Mu Rao's parents even dote on their only precious daughter as if they were careful. They both try their best to satisfy what she wants.

    Mu Rao also lived up to his expectations and became the child of someone else's family that everyone in their alley praised.     If in the original plot, Mu Rao did succeed and couldn't capture the original owner, so that the original owner willingly worked for her, and even included her entire family.

    It seems that Mu Rao should not be born in their dilapidated alleys, and should live with golden branches and jade leaves.

    Therefore, Mu Rao's parents, no matter how hard they work, must keep Mu Rao's fingers free from the spring water like a daughter.

    Her parents even complied with Mu Rao's love for Xiao Ai's beauty, and they dressed her up beautifully no matter how busy or tired they were, and they didn't even blink when they bought her clothes.

    Mu Rao treats her parents as if she were filial. She only knows that she has to fight for what she wants.

    Her parents' collection of waste products is not enough for her to buy some fractions of cosmetics.