Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Knock on the scumbag

    "Dad, you're finally back, Niuniu has been waiting for you for a long time."

    If you look closely at Liang Siru's outfit, you will find many clues, showing her carefulness everywhere.

    Father Liang is a straight man, so he can't see any difference between Liang Siru's outfit today and in the past.

    Even if she finds out, she won't raise any charming thoughts. This is her daughter.

    As another master in this living room, I don't want to be a pure-minded daughter.

    Liang Siru deliberately chose the days when her brother Liang Chenjun was away, and even put the family's servants on vacation for half a day.

    Now the entire Liang family's old house is only Liang's father and her, and not even an extra mouse will appear.

    If outsiders don't know about this situation, they all think that this is going to be a scene of wasting candlelight dinners between old couples and young wives.

    Liang's mother could walk, and Liang's father only loved Liang's mother, and didn't realize what was wrong with this scene.

    The romantic scenes carefully prepared by Liang Siru could only be watched by the blind.

    Father Liang, who is a normal person, would never have imagined that his daughter, who had raised him for 20 years, would give birth to thoughts that he should not have.

    Father Liang didn't even know that Liang Siru found out that she was not his biological daughter. After all, Liang Siru was too young back then.

    Although Dad Liang didn't know that this scene was the candlelight dinner that the young man said, he also found that the atmosphere was a bit wrong.

    Prepare to let Aunt Song remove the strange candle and turn on the headlights in the living room.

    "What are you doing today, Aunt Song turned on the chandelier in the living room."

    Aunt Song didn't respond, and Dad Liang continued to call out the names of the other servants.

    Liang Siru said shyly: "Dad is only the two of us tonight, and the servants are all on vacation."

    "The servants neglected their duties, who let them take a vacation."

    Although Dad Liang has a gentle personality, he still pays attention to the principle of this employment relationship. .

    Since he paid the servants to work, the servants could not leave their posts without the consent of the master.

    Then came Liang Siru's delicate voice: "Dad, it's Niuniu who asked the servants to take a half-day leave. The servants are really working too hard."

    Father Liang can't say anything else, it's impossible to persuade his daughter to be unkind.

    Liang Siru was going to say something, but Dad Liang didn't let her continue, and after the meal, Dad Liang went back to the room.

    Father Liang is not a fool, and he will not notice the abnormality of his daughter today.

    As a businessman, he would not ask mindlessly, so he returned to the study and made a phone call.

    The other end of the phone quickly sent Liang Siru's recent performance to Dad Liang's mailbox one by one.

    After reading it, Dad Liang almost fed the dog all his years of training.