Chapter 71

Chapter 71 The Domineering Return of the Ex

    "He is a master of bitch, and he is very resistant to all women, but he is very fond of his predecessor, Black Lotus."

    This man is the hero of the novel "The Return of the Former Domineering", and Liang Chenjun is about to replace him.

    A good horse knows whether to eat the grass or not, how could the original owner who played a little clever not understand this truth?

    What's more, the original owner is still a good bitch. Knowing that his predecessor Li Siyu was a veritable black lotus flower, why would he still be willing to seek reconciliation?

    It is impossible for the original owner to be happy, and he will not eat back. This is all controlled by the plot master, so Liang Chenjun came.

    The original owner hated white lotus, black lotus, green tea, etc. the most during his lifetime. How could he bear that he fell in love with such a person, and would rather commit suicide than be controlled.

    The arrival of Liang Chenjun has maintained the stability of this small world, and even integrated the original owner's characteristics of a bitch master into himself.

    003 couldn't help worrying about its only partner. With this development, can he still find a daughter-in-law in this world?

    As soon as Liang Chenjun arrived in this world, he found that he instinctively rejected certain girls, as if he had opened a new world door for him.

    What every girl does, he will subconsciously analyze the girl's intentions, like a body scanner.

    He felt like a pervert or a woman's friend, and even women might know more about what they were thinking than they themselves.

    003 teased him: "You can go to work in the Women's Federation, and you can solve many family disputes in minutes."

    Liang Chenjun even said in agreement: "I also think your idea is good, I did go to the Women's Federation to be a king. The strength."

    003 was really frightened by Liang Chenjun, shouldn't it be because of it that Liang Chenjun would go to the Women's Federation to be a friend of women with the handsome skin of the original owner.

    At that time, not only will it be impossible to solve the problems between women, but also there will be many complaints from women's husbands every day, saying that Liang Chenjun, his evildoer, seduces women every day.

    Fortunately, Liang Chenjun didn't really become a friend of women. He said, "I don't want to take the jobs of the aunties. I'm more interested in the game development of the original owner."

    003 feels that it has finally come to life, otherwise it will be a sinner through the ages , to let many families suffer the tragic human tragedy of separation of wives and children.

    As long as Liang Chenjun is not a woman's friend, don't show his handsome face in front of women and do whatever he wants.

    Now the world has changed, and it has long been a world of justice, otherwise his handsome face will cause tragedy among women in minutes.

    Liang Chenjun didn't reject the qualities he just added in the slightest. He felt very fresh, as if life was a little different, everything began to come alive again, and he was full of passion for life.

    He is now a senior from an ordinary family. His predecessor, Li Siyu, also abandoned the original owner for a few months because of his ordinary family background.