Chapter 75

Chapter 75 The Domineering Return of the Ex

    "What's changing, I always feel that something is different," 003 said to himself.

    If it has brows, it must be wrinkled like a little old man, and it feels that it is also obsessive-compulsive as a "traditional".

    If he didn't figure this out, he would definitely feel itchy all over his body, not at ease. He thought and thought, thought and thought...

    003 finally relaxed his whole body, as if he had pulled out a thousand-year-old secret knot, and his whole body felt comfortable.

    Eh ...

    how come not only Liang Chenjun has changed, but 003 has also become more humanized, and it is rare to keep up with the progress of the times? Are they up to date?

    003 The answer that has been entangled for so long is that Liang Chenjun's dog has changed a lot.

    He has kept pace with the times, how can it fall behind as a partner?

    Liang Chenjun will be fashionable now, and will in turn use the heroine to benefit himself.

    In the past, Liang Chenjun would not take advantage of the lively and rambunctious good resources of the heroine, and they were all selectively ignored.

    Otherwise, 003 will learn to use its good partner one day, so as to benefit this boring "tradition".

    Play, play and play, 003 is also a principled system.

    It and Liang Chenjun have to continue to walk through thousands of rivers and mountains, and cannot stop in this world.

    If Liang Chenjun really did something outrageous to the heroine, it would still be unacceptable.

    So far Liang Chenjun is still very measured to grasp that degree, and it 003 also believes that his partner will not stop here in this world.

    003 began to secretly practice Liang Chenjun again, making profit for himself.

    If a mountain is higher than a mountain, and one thing falls, one thing falls, Liang Chenjun plays Li Siyu, who claims to be a smart person, in circles, but 003 plays so that Liang Chenjun can't find the south, east, north and west.

    Liang Chenjun was with 003, how could he be played so miserably by his peers?

    It can only be said that Liang Chenjun continued to practice compared to 003, or Liang Chenjun could not have imagined that the simple system 003, who had been with him for so long, would really make fun of him.

    003 asked Liang Chenjun to go to a temple in a deep mountain and an old forest to seek Buddha, saying that it would be beneficial to their future development.

    Of course Liang Chenjun doesn't believe it, but there are products like 003, and there may be gods and Buddhas.

    The reality is that 003 wants to fool Liang Chenjun, it simply finds it fun, or reluctantly helps Liang Chenjun, who is addicted to game programming every day, take a vacation.

    I didn't know that Liang Chenjun still had such a stupid side, and he didn't know what to make up for, so he agreed without even thinking about it.

    After climbing mountains and wading water, I finally came to a small remote temple in the most remote part of the country.

    It's 003 can be considered a good thing, if it wasn't for the presence of such a big pilgrim Liang Chenjun.