Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    At the moment of losing, Mu Yingrui couldn't hold back, why did it think she really lost?

    But it is not a tradition that has not been seen in the world, and soon changes its mood to be an elegant finisher.

    Its hesitation at that moment was still captured by most people, although they said in their hearts that Mu Yingrui was still young, so it was inevitable that they would have such an expression.

    But there is an excellent Feng Qingyan to set off, and everyone can't deceive their true feelings because he is the disciple of the ancestor.

    Furthermore, because Mu Yingrui was the disciple of the ancestor, she still failed, but everyone was angry for the ancestor and felt that she was not worthy to be the disciple of the ancestor.

    Mu Yingrui simply insulted the reputation of their ancestors of the Thousand Swords Sect for thousands of years, and even more so, insulted their entire Wanjian Sect.

    The air flowed slowly for a moment, and everyone lowered their heads in horror, fearing that the person above would see them, and even removed the thoughts that should not be in their hearts.

    The great masters of Wan Jianzong are more concerned about who will be the master of Feng Qingyan, after all, she is also a very good seedling.

    Liang Chenjun didn't even take a look at Feng Qingyan, regardless of the Wan Jianzong veterans fighting over Feng Qingyan.

    "The competition is not over yet. I hope that the disciples will not be arrogant or impatient to prepare for the final competition."

    Liang Chenjun Tengyun took Mu Yingrui away, and everyone turned their attention from Feng Qingyan to being led by the ancestor Tengyun Mu Yingrui left.     Everyone briefly forgot about Feng

    Qingyan, the winner, and only sighed: "If they have a master who can fly like their ancestors, what competition would they need? They are already winners."

With these sighs, I almost couldn't help pumping these people who didn't speak back pain to death. Do these people know how much she paid for this victory?     She chose Hongrui Xianzun, the second person of Wanjianzong, to be her master. Although she could not be a closed disciple, she was at least a disciple of Xianzun.     Feng Qingyan believed that she slowly planned to achieve a major event, and she would become the number one female cultivator in the world of self-cultivation just like her previous life.

    However, she quickly calmed down and went to choose her master. At this moment, Feng Qingyan felt that the pain she suffered before was worth it.

    After the ancestor, it must be hers, it is hers, and no one wants to take it away.

    He is the best match for the first person in the entire cultivation world of the ancestor of Wanjianzong.

    As for Mu Yingrui, a non-existent female disciple, she will remain unremarkable in this life, only worthy of being a small stone on the road to success for her Feng Qingyan.

    It's not worth her too much attention, since Mu Yingrui lost to her this time, she will definitely lose next week.

    At first, she was pressed and beaten by Mu Yingrui, she just wanted to test her strength, it turned out to be nothing more than that.

    003, who has gone back with Liang Chenjun, is inexplicably guilty, and dare not show the tough side that he used to admit defeat.

    It was like a shy little daughter-in-law who couldn't lift her head and followed Liang Chenjun step by step.