Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    It has been more than 10 days since Bai Qingrong dressed as a fairy last time, and Bai Qingrong has not appeared in front of Liang Chenjun for more than 10 days.

    Although the heroine may be Xiaoqiang who can't be beaten to death, her face is not as thick as a city wall and still needs to be adjusted. I am afraid that when Liang Chenjun fails to transform himself, he will break the merit first.

    The absence of Bai Qingrong made Liang Chenjun feel that life was better, but even if Bai Qingrong appeared, it would not affect his life.

    Because Liang Chenjun helped the villagers take care of their bodies last time, he is now treated warmly by the villagers wherever he goes, which makes him embarrassed to go out.

    The system ridiculed him that if others did a little good deeds, they wished the whole world would know, and they all went to publicize their good name, but you were cowardly, feeling that you were just doing your best, and could not bear such great kindness from the villagers.     In fact, the villagers have indeed received a relatively large favor from Liang Chenjun. They are all people who have no money or are reluctant to spend it. They have worked for many years, and they always endured a few pains.     Although Liang Chenjun couldn't help them solve them completely, he helped them to alleviate these small problems on their bodies, otherwise the small problems accumulated over the years could become serious problems.     Liang Chenjun ignored the system's ridicule, and felt that it was what it should be. He really only did his meager power.     Liang Chenjun is not someone who has no confidence or success. He knows that with his current level, he will definitely be admitted to the college entrance examination next year. As for which school he does not dare to fully guarantee, he knows how much.     Now he has to think about Grandma Xiu's problem, and he certainly can't leave Grandma Xiu alone in Pingpo Village. Although Grandma Xiu has taken good care of her body, she is old after all, and although the villagers are enthusiastic, they will definitely not be able to take care of it for a while.     Grandma Xiu would definitely be lonely if she stayed here alone, just like the poor old man who lived alone on TV in her previous life, so she had to take Grandma Xiu to study, and she had to arrange for Grandma Xiu. If she couldn't go with him, she would suffer.

    Since she decided to take Grandma Xiu to live with her, she had to do her ideological work first, and she couldn't force her. At present, she had to earn a little more money just by work points.

    The market is still relatively good now. Because of his previous personality, the original male protagonist also knew some friends who were very friendly and interpersonal. He could ask them for help, to help some factories translate machine manuals and repair machines.

    In a relatively remote county, there is still a special need for such talents, and it is not a departure from the original owner. After all, his efforts in reading are obvious to all. As long as others are willing to give him a chance, he will definitely let others hire him.

    Sure enough, there are such contacts, and his first order was completed very well, but this era is still dominated by state-owned industries, and there are really not many private jobs.

    Others are still hesitant, and they still can't find many friends from the original owner. Sure enough, things are not so easy.

    He couldn't change the opinions of people in this era. Just when Liang Chenjun was about to give up doing something else, the original owner's old buddy, Ah Shun, brought an order.

    Ah Shun said, "Brother Liang, this is a big order. I used my personality to guarantee it for you, but it was very difficult because many local teachers couldn't repair it well, so it fell to us."

    Ah Shun went on to say: "The so-called difficulties and opportunities coexist, if they are repaired, not only other counties in our county will ask you to repair large-scale machines that are broken, but if you repair them, you may not be able to find repairs in the future. ".

    But I believe in you, brother. I have seen you repairing before, and at first glance, it is better than other repairers in the county.

    This may also be related to Ah Shun's work. You must know that it is not easy to get an iron rice bowl these days. He didn't promise Ah Shun immediately. After all, he has to be responsible for himself and Ah Shun.

    In an instant, he filtered through his mind about repairing knowledge, and asked Ah Shun what the machine was called, what it looked like, and what the repairer said.

    After inquiring carefully, Liang Chenjun knew what machine was broken and where, so he agreed to take out a half of what he got from the last repair and invited him to a state-run restaurant for dinner.

    Ah Shun: "Brother Liang, no need."

    Liang Chenjun ignored Ah Shun's refusal and dragged him directly to a state-run restaurant. In this era, even Ashun, a man with a latte rice bowl, has a family of old and young, so how could he not cherish eating at a state-run restaurant? Repay Ah Shun once.

    Although Ah Shun would be appreciated by the leaders if he repaired it, Ah Shun had to take a huge risk and come with the heart of trusting him, so he could not be grateful.

    The factory leaders paid special attention to the repair of this machine. When this machine came, it was specially stated that it should be taken care of. This machine broke down two years before their factory. If it is not repaired well, the factory leaders will be criticized, and may be punished in severe cases.

    Everyone looked at Liang Chenjun quietly. In fact, everyone didn't have much confidence. Many masters had been invited to see it before, but they could not be repaired.

    Seeing that Liang Chenjun stopped after a while, everyone shook their heads slightly, the factory leader's expression was slightly stiff, and when Ah Shun's expression was slightly lost and decadent, Liang Chenjun said that it had been repaired.

    Everyone thought it was so simple, impossible!

    Seeing that everyone didn't believe it, Liang Chenjun asked the factory leader to fetch the materials. Did he give them the opportunity to operate the machine on site?

    Hearing the sound of the machine starting and operating, everyone seemed to have just woken up and cheered loudly. The leaders of the factory were also very happy. They greatly praised Liang Chenjun and Ah Shun, who introduced Liang Chenjun to come. Afterwards, they paid more repair fees than before, and promised in public that if there were any machines in the factory that needed repairs, they would ask Liang Chenjun to repair them.

    The life of Liang Chenjun's family became more and more prosperous, and Liang Chenjun felt that the days when the belly was oily were moisturizing. The villagers knew and did not make irresponsible remarks. After all, they did not have Liang Chenjun himself, and others depended on their ability to eat.

    Bai Qingrong saw that Liang Chenjun's life was so prosperous, and his face was no longer important. He felt that he would quickly find Liang Chenjun to brush his presence. Even if Liang Chenjun turned into a toad, it would be fragrant and the source of her happy life.

    This day, Bai Qingrong couldn't hold back and came to look for Liang Chenjun. Liang Chenjun happened to be away from home, and it was Grandma Xiu who opened the door.

    Grandma Xiu's health is better now than before, and she used to be one of the best in the village. Otherwise, how could she grow up with Liang Chenjun, who is not good at composition.

    Although it was said before that the villagers secretly helped a little, after all, how much can everyone help when they are poor?

    At that time, I still had to rely mainly on Grandma Xiu, but now there is a big drama to watch, and the surrounding neighbors have gathered around.