Chapter 73

Chapter 73 The Domineering Return of the Ex

    Even if Li Siyu's little sisters didn't reveal the news of her return, Liang Chenjun still heard about Li Siyu.

    This news was not learned from 003. In the first few worlds, Liang Chenjun asked 003 to stop disturbing him with the insignificant news of the heroine.

    Liang Chenjun has a few good buddies in his life. It is his roommate and his partner. They tell Liang Chenjun all the latest news about Li Siyu.

    As for how Liang Chenjun's good buddies learned about Li Siyu's girl, of course, Li Siyu deliberately disclosed it to them.

    Not only those little sisters know Li Siyu, but Li Siyu also understands those little sisters, but she has done all the preparations to ensure that everything is safe.

    However, no matter how much preparation she made, it might not help, because Liang Chenjun, the master, was no longer controlled by the plot and could act at will.

    Li Siyu wanted to save the country through the curve, and felt that through Liang Chenjun's buddies rekindled his curiosity about her and his love for her, she could continue to control the rhythm initiative.

    At that time, even if the true face of her black lotus flower is exposed, it will not affect the love of Liang Chenjun's love brain for her.

    If there is an essential difference between Li Siyu and other heroines, it is that she knows what kind of person she is, what her purpose is, and her goal is very clear.

    If she is Liang Chenjun's work partner, Liang Chenjun will definitely welcome her with both hands. If she is a hunter who is attacking him, forgive him.

    In order to keep his ears clean and his buddies not to be affected by the irrelevant Li Siyu, Liang Chenjun can develop new games with him, or tell him and Li Siyu in advance to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.

    Some things just feel irrelevant and drag on for a long time, but they may cause disaster or waste time to solve.

    Now they have to do delicate things, which are very brain-burning. They really can't be occupied by Li Siyu's companions, even half of their brains.

    Liang Chenjun's buddies confirmed to him again and again whether he really had nothing to do with Li Siyu, and they promised that they would not pay attention to Li Siyu's information in the future, and would delete or block Li Siyu.

    The reason why the buddies ask this question is that they are really afraid that Liang Chenjun's Li Siyu syndrome called "love brain" will affect the relationship between their brothers.

    Before, Liang Chenjun was obviously the smartest among the four of them, but he had to fall in love with Li Siyu, the black lotus flower. The brothers couldn't help him continue to pay attention to Li Siyu's movements.

    Now Liang Chenjun took the initiative to ask them not to pay attention to Li Siyu anymore, which is the best thing.

    Not only is Liang Chenjun worried about the state of his buddies, but these buddies are also worried that Liang Chenjun will fall again. He is their main force.

    Now it seems that they can rest assured. Judging from the current situation of Chenjun, they should not be able to rekindle Li Siyu.

    How good a girl they are, Brother Liang, how can they hang themselves on Li Siyu, a tree with a crooked neck that can't be crooked any more?