Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    "Is this the first time for Grandma Liu to enter the Grand View Garden? After all, you are someone who has attended several universities." 003 looked at Liang Chenjun with contempt.

    Liang Chenjun really wanted to pretend that 003 didn't exist, and the words it said never appeared in his ears.

    He has attended several colleges and lived on college campuses for a long time, but this is the first time he has stepped into a college campus as a teacher.

    Liang Chenjun: "You will never experience 003 in your life, so you should be envious and jealous."

    Liang Chenjun: "It's really wonderful to experience campus life in a different identity."

    "I used to be a hard-working student, but now I have become a teacher who controls the life and death of the students. That can't be summed up in one cool word," Liang Chenjun said to 003 slyly.

    003: "Humph"!

    003: "My 003 skills are great, and there is something I haven't experienced before, so you envy me."

    In this way, Liang Chenjun and 003 entered the university campus noisily, opening a new chapter for Liang Chenjun as a university teacher.

    Fortunately, when Liang Chenjun was chatting with 003, his expression was tense.

    Otherwise, others will think that there is a handsome neurotic guy, and they will definitely feel a pity.

    Liang Chenjun walked along the way, and from time to time, he peeked at female classmates who did not know his teacher's identity. Maybe even if he knew, he would take care of him.

    He has long been accustomed to these glances, and he does not know how the female classmates who learn his teacher's identity will feel.

    003: "Female classmates will definitely not think, I'm afraid you, the teacher, will think wrong."

    Liang Chenjun...

    how would he feel, he is the successor of socialism with roots.

    003: "Are you sure you are still the successor of socialism? You are already at the age of a "handsman", and you are still pretending to be young."

    Liang Chenjun...

    He felt that System 003 couldn't save it, and it was for this reason.

    "Is this still his favorite good partner and good system?" Liang Chenjun sighed while pretending to be very sad.

    Liang Chenjun was making fun of 003, but Chen Xin was waiting for him to come back.

    Fortunately, the two of them are close, and Chen Xin can still go home from time to time, so don't stare at Liang Chenjun's mother.

    Liang Chenjun's mother couldn't drive away Chen Xin either. After all, the two families were considered neighbors, not far from each other, and the girl who grew up with her son.

    But thinking of this, Liang Chenjun's mother felt sullen and panicked.

    You said, Chen Xin was also a lovely little girl when she was a child. She didn't know how rare such a little girl was before, and sometimes even sighed how Liang Chenjun was such a leader.

    But then this cute little girl grew up and her temperament became less lovable, and from time to time it made people feel suffocated.

    Chen Xin, a neighbor girl, knew that her stupid son liked her, but she was not uncommon.