Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    When Grandma Xiu said in front of a group of educated youths that she wanted to find Bai Qingrong to seek justice for her grandson, it was not just talk.

    She didn't have time to look for Bai Qingrong recently, but Bai Qingrong dared to send it to her door, that's good!

    When Bai Qingrong saw Grandma Xiu smiling, she was about to say hello to Grandma Xiu, but Grandma Xiu didn't want to eat her, she just started arguing.

    He asked her why she still had her face, and whether she broke up with Hao Xiaozhiqing and wanted to lure her poor grandson.

    She had been coaxed away with so many things at home before, but today she even dared to come to her door and provoke her grandson in front of her.

    Grandma Xiu became angrier the more she thought about it, so she picked up the broom at the door and wanted to drive Bai Qingrong away.

    Bai Qingrong shouted to Grandma Xiu while hiding: "Grandma Xiu, you have misunderstood. Hao Zhiqing and I have nothing to do with it. It was a misunderstanding. I was serious about Chenjun and never wanted to tease him."

    Bai Qingrong didn't care about her own reputation, and hurriedly expressed her loyalty to Grandma Xiu. As long as she won Grandma Xiu, Liang Chenjun was so filial, it was not easy to capture.

    It can only be said that Bai Qingrong's wishful thinking is very good, but Grandma Xiu doesn't want to eat her way, and she won't let her affect her grandson's reputation. Now her grandson has nothing to do with her.

    Grandma Xiu swung the broom faster. While beating, she clarified to Bai Qingrong or the onlookers. Killing you, you black hearted, is a waste of so many things in my family, and she dares to slander my good grandson.

    My grandson has nothing to do with you for half a cent. Let's take a look at this white-eyed wolf. I used to see her as pitiful, and let her rub my family's things for nothing.

    Now that my life is a little better, I dare to come to the door to get a bargain, and it also damages the reputation of my grandson. This god damn it, I can't live anymore!

    Grandma Xiu doesn't look at the word "show" in her name, and it's not ambiguous to sprinkle it. Bai Qingrong touches Liang Chenjun, but when she touches her, she will die.

    Bai Qingrong was frightened by Grandma Xiu's posture, and she beat Grandma Xiu a few times before she recovered, hiding and analyzing.

    Grandma Xiu was not someone she would coax with just a few words. Grandma Xiu had experienced the war years, and she had never seen anything before, and she fought even more fiercely.

    Bai Qingrong got angry when she saw that Grandma Xiu didn't listen to her advice. She said, "Where can I get your stuff? I took back all the high-end rock candy I bought at the department store last time."

    When the onlookers heard the rock candy in the tall department store, they were a little shaken and felt that Grandma Xiu was making a fuss.

    Bai Zhiqing probably didn't even think that Grandma Xiu's house was cheap. Otherwise, why would he buy rock candy in such a hard-to-buy department store for Liang Chenjun to take back? Maybe Liang Chenjun really has something to do with Bai Zhiqing.

    It's just that Grandma Xiu didn't know about these young people. Grandma Xiu knew what they were thinking when she saw everyone's reaction. She felt that it was a waste to ask Liang Chenjun to heal their bodies last time.

    At this time, Liang Chenjun saw a group of people surrounding his house and thought something big was happening, so he hurriedly stepped forward to look, and quickly helped Grandma Xiu to calm down.

    His face was dark and his eyes were staring at Bai Qingrong, and Bai Qingrong was almost scared by his expression.

    Immediately blushed and shyly said to Liang Chenjun: "Chenjun, you are back, are you thirsty?"

    It was as if nothing had happened just now, the people around her did not exist, and she was the master of this family.

    Liang Chenjun didn't have time to play with her, so he saw that Grandma Xiu had already recovered.

    Immediately said to Bai Qingrong: "Bai Zhiqing, I'm not familiar with you at all, please don't say some specious words. If you haven't graduated from primary school, your language is not good, please reread it so you don't feel ashamed. Also, my name is Liang Chenjun, not Chenjun, please also Don't show up in front of my house, we don't know each other at all."

    Bai Qingrong blushed instantly, not knowing whether she was angry or ashamed.

    Although Liang Chenjun said "please" in every sentence, people with discernment knew what it meant.

    Before Liang Chenjun was finished, he continued: "Why did you send me rock candy, that's what you brought back. I didn't want to bother with a lesbian like you, but the past is over. If you want to come out and be scolded, there is nothing I can do. The cotton tickets, sugar, pork, shoes made by grandma, clothes, etc. you took from my house are beyond words. I will make a list tomorrow, please send them over as soon as possible, or I will go to the village chief for an explanation.”

    Liang Chenjun's lip-smacking has never lost anyone, but for those who have studied, his lip-smacking is now comparable to that of a female comrade.

    Everyone's expressions changed again. Of course, there were some Virgin Mary who felt that Liang Chenjun was not a good man when a gay man bullied a lesbian, and it was even more inadvisable to ask others to return things.

    It can only be said that the needle does not pierce the flesh and does not know the pain. Although Grandma Xiu's body has been conditioned, there are some good things, and Liang Chenjun and Bai Qingrong are endless.

    Grandma Xiu is such a good person. Liang Chenjun may have treated her out of obligation at the beginning, but now it is completely out of love between grandparents and grandchildren, and he completely treats Grandma Xiu as her own grandma.

    After hearing this, Bai Qingrong didn't know how to react, so she covered her face and left in tears, which aroused the hearts of several virgins and wanted to persuade Liang Chenjun.

    Liang Chenjun directly helped grandma into the house and closed the door, ignoring everyone outside.

    Back then, I didn't ask others to recuperate when I helped everyone to recuperate. Now I'm not disappointed, and I don't regret helping them recuperate.

    After that, I have nothing to do with these people anymore. Grandma Xiu was just a little annoyed at the reaction of everyone, but now that her anger is gone, she does not regret that she asked her grandson to help them recuperate.

    After all, she has been in the same village for so long, and she also knows that she may go to school with her grandson and not live here, so it doesn't matter how the villagers react.

    When a person is old, he is content to ask his descendants to be safe.

    Afterwards, everyone reacted and felt that Liang Chenjun's family was wronged, but it was not very easy to make a face.

    The village fell into a strange calm, and Liang Chenjun's family didn't seem to feel it at all.

    It's none of their business anyway, and they can't be the Virgin Mary who asks for peace at any time.