Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Marrying Sister-in-law

    Liang Chenjun told the system before that he couldn't continue to be so irritating. Not only did he ruin his body, but he couldn't take care of his younger siblings, who managed to raise them so healthy and happy. Now that he has saved some money, he has the funds prepared in the early stage, and he does not intend to continue to fight for business with those more difficult scholars.

    "Since you don't plan to draw a lot and write Fengyue novels, let's open a small restaurant and experience what it's like to be a restaurant owner," Liang Chenjun asked 003 secretly.

    003 thought for a while and felt that this attention was not bad, but it still agreed with Liang Chenjun in advance to avoid hurting each other's feelings. In the restaurant, it can't provide anything produced by the system. Liang Chenjun knew it and didn't mind. When he talked to the system about opening a restaurant, he really shared 003 with it as a partner or a good friend, not from the system. Get any information or benefits there.

    The approach of System 003 is very good for Liang Chenjun, which avoids misunderstandings or leaves knots for each other. Sometimes in life, there is a kind of fear of hurting each other's feelings for each other's good, hesitant to talk, but cause irreversible misunderstandings, it is better to spread out what is there.     Although Liang Chenjun is usually indifferent, he is still very serious when it is time to be serious. He has collected various information on restaurants in Pingfang Town, and understands the needs of various classes for restaurants to determine where the restaurant will develop.     After all, Liang Chenjun's paintings are relatively affordable, and the money he makes is not much. The money from novels is used for the daily expenses of the whole family. If the restaurant is relatively small, it may be better than the small teahouse at the roadside stall. This doesn't seem to meet Liang Chenjun's needs, but life can't be so easy to satisfy. Liang Chenjun is ready to work hard first, open the small restaurant, and slowly expand it.     Mu Lanqin also encountered difficulties, and her parents had already issued an ultimatum to her. If she doesn't play crazy again, she will cut off any financial support for her. How can this be done? When Mu Lanqin was tangled and hesitant, she learned that her secret good ally was also worried about money. Isn't this opportunity here?

    If Mu Lanqin really went back, that force would definitely not let her go easily, she just had the last money left. Fortunately, she was smart enough to exchange some more silver taels from the bank in advance, otherwise she would have to go back in despair without any money at this time. In this Pingfang town, she would lend the remaining money to Liang Chenjun to open a bigger restaurant. enough.

    No, she has moved to Liang Chenjun's house now, not to mention, she doesn't want to leave in the future, it is really good that Liang Chenjun's food is so delicious, if he runs a restaurant that is half his level, he will definitely make money She is full of dishes, and she will not invite others to gossip when she moves here.

    In this way, the hotel that Liang Chenjun and Mu Lanqin secretly partnered up opened up, and that force was still gratified and sighed that the story would come back after going around. The male protagonist and the female supporting role have begun to mix together. Is it still far from the female supporting role to slap the female protagonist in the face? The power to monitor Mu Lanqin is even weaker, as if it feels that Mu Lanqin is already under its control. It also consumes a lot of energy for Mu Lanqin to recall the content of his previous life, so he has to replenish it now.

    The restaurant was open, and Liang Chenjun was busier than when he was writing Fengyue novels and painting before, and his feet could barely touch the ground. Whoever said that Liang Chenjun was a lazy big salted fish would definitely be besieged by everyone, he would feel blind, and he felt that there was no shop owner in Pingfang Town who was more diligent than Liang Chenjun.     Liang Chenjun actually thought that this busy and fulfilling day was not bad. Thinking of this, he couldn't help: "Bah, ah, ah, he doesn't want to become a social animal by himself, he wants to lie down"!     In reality, he still got up, went to see his restaurant, and discussed the content of cooking with his chefs. Although the meals he made are already very delicious, a hotel should gather the strengths of a hundred companies or not stand still, and the taste should keep pace with the times and strive to do better.     This time, Liang Chenjun still used his previous talents, paintings, and novels to attract customers. Sometimes Jiuxiang is also afraid of the deep alley, so he has to make use of it first if he has the conditions. Otherwise, there are so many restaurants, especially such a new restaurant like him, it is difficult to attract any customers at once without any gimmicks. No matter how delicious it is, it still can't spread all at once, and now he has no money to wait for the guests to visit slowly.

    Sure enough, with the gimmick made by Liang Chenjun, many people came to watch the fun, and there was a free trial session just opened, which was even more crowded. In fact, more people inside were watching Liang Chenjun's liveliness, thinking how could a scholar and painter know how to cook and even less know how to run a restaurant. But as long as you come, don't think about leaving, you will basically attract the tempting food inside, and you have to pay for it in the end, and praise the delicious food inside.

    All of a sudden, Liang Chenjun's Ruxiang Restaurant became famous.

    In the past few days, when people talk about where to eat, there is at least one Ruxiang restaurant by Liang Chenjun in the restaurant. Liang Chenjun's Ruxiang restaurant is not only delicious but also affordable. Generally, if you want to eat good food at this price, you can't find it in this Pingfang town. Except for the kind of store that ordinary people like them can't get into.

    At the beginning, the restaurant owners in Pingfang Town were ridiculing each other that Liang Chenjun, a good scholar, didn't pick up a pen to make a living, but he didn't know the sky and the ground to grab their jobs, and he was afraid that the whole family would drink the northwest wind in two days.

    Liang Chenjun ignored it. If the dog wants to bite you, you can't bite it back. If you pick up the stick, they will shiver with fear.

    Sure enough, those bosses turned in another direction, coming to Liang Chenjun every day to praise him, saying that Liang Chenjun is really a talented person, and he is more powerful than their Bai Ding. At the same time, in order to fear that Liang Chenjun would take revenge, he kept slandering and implying that the previous mocking words were said by other colleagues and had nothing to do with them.

    The few particularly famous restaurants in Pingfang Town are still in a wait-and-see attitude towards Liang Chenjun's newly emerging Ruxiang Restaurant, neither sarcasm nor participating. Their positioning is still somewhat different from Ruxiang Restaurant, and the conflict of interest is not too big for the time being.

    Mu Lanqin is happier than Liang Chenjun herself, but she has a stake in Ruxiang Restaurant, and the money earned here is considered to be her money. She will have to go back and brag to her parents and sisters that she is also someone who can make money. . There is no such thing as a scholar, a worker, a farmer, or a merchant in her family. Otherwise, how could she have spent so much money before, and she would not be able to raise a girl who is so out of character.

    At this moment, her parents can't wait to arrest her immediately or hold back, knowing that she will not encounter any danger now, let her taste the happy life of being alone without money, and see if she will dare to bring a few people alone in the future. To sneak to such a remote town of Pingfang, you have to learn a lesson and have a long memory.