Chapter 91

Chapter 91 The wonderful life of the school flower

    "Mu Rao's school girl is simply my goddess, and she is too sassy."

    "There used to be a male student named Liang Chenjun in our school, and I envy him too much."

    "They also want to be saved by the goddess Mei, really. It's yyds."

    "Have you noticed that classmate Liang in the video seems to be very handsome when shot from a certain angle."

    This voice was soon covered up, and the popularity of campus posts about Mu Rao's school flower continued to rise.

    There is even more speculation whether Liang Chenjun, an ordinary classmate, has fallen in love with their goddess from now on.

    "Beauty saves the hero, it's so romantic, I really want it."

    "Will the school flower Mu Rao and the ordinary classmate Liang develop an indescribable relationship?"

    "It makes me feel like thinking about it, the beautiful school flower and the ordinary Those things that boys have to say."

    Liang Chenjun looked at these posts speechlessly, as the owner of the incident, he really didn't feel how beautiful it is to save the hero.

    He was even more curious, how could it be made into a video and uploaded for no reason?

    003 The puppy seems to have retreated back into its little turtle shell recently, and he doesn't chat with him very much, and even keeps a certain distance from him.

    According to past experience, who can benefit from it?

    If passersby guessed, he must have posted it himself, wanting to swear the ordinary relationship between him and the school flower Mu Rao.

    No wonder that little fool from 003 has been estranged from him recently, could it be Fei Qingqing?

    If it is Fei Qingqing, what benefits can she get from it?

    Could it be that let the little fool of 003 stay away from him, so that she can take advantage of Fei Qingqing?

    He really has been playing scumbags for a long time, and he almost couldn't get his high IQ back.

    For such a simple matter, he still needs to continue to speculate.

    This is clearly a post directed and acted by Mu Rao, the school girl, to let everyone know that Liang Chenjun has a relationship with Mu Rao, the school girl.

    If he can be with Mu Rao, the high school beauty, it is even more a matter of gratitude to him.

    "Uh..."

    Liang Chenjun wanted to say that he really knew how to play in the city, and he wanted to go back to the countryside.

    In order for 003 Little Cutie to not be so unpleasant to see him, he, an ordinary student, still came forward to clarify.

    Lest the boys would be envious and envious of his toad wanting to eat swan meat, his 003 retracted into the turtle shell and did not touch him.

    Seeing that Liang Chenjun came out to clarify, the students of Mingyang Middle School immediately became active and rushed to forward the news.

    This is the range that ordinary people can accept. I don't believe that the high school Mu Rao and the ordinary classmate Liang will be tricky.