Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Marrying Your Ex Boyfriend His Uncle

    Xu Mengxi really can't stand Liang Chenjun, a dog who doesn't play cards according to his suits, and decides that she really has to release her big move, so she doesn't believe Liang Chenjun can't tell.

    Lu Qingchun passed her stomach bleeding, and Qin Haotian didn't come to visit. He no longer had the confidence he had in Qin Haotian, and felt that Qin Haotian was really going to leave her.

    She was a little sad in her heart. She didn't know whether she regretted Qin Haotian's money or that person, maybe both. After all, what little fairy doesn't want to have someone who is holding her and serving her?

    Lu Qingchun heard that Qin Haotian had a girlfriend, and even more heard that Qin Haotian dotes on her and his girlfriend, and is the kind of person who is afraid of falling when held in the palm of his hand, and afraid of melting when held in his mouth.

    Lu Qingchun admitted that she was jealous. She was no longer a pure fairy, and she would also be jealous of others. She even thought she could be a third party.

    But she tried many times without success, and gave Qin Haotian a warning to harass them again, but it's not so easy to talk.

    Lu Qingchun didn't know where she lost, obviously she always felt that she was the heroine, how could she suddenly become a supporting actress.

    After all, she no longer pestered Qin Haotian and his girlfriend.

    After a long time, she also got married and had children. She understood why Qin Haotian and her girlfriend, and now his wife, were so happy.

    Because they give each other, not only Qin Haotian "holds his wife in his hand for fear of falling, and puts it in his mouth for fear of melting", but his wife is equally concerned and considerate of him and will not blindly ask for it.

    She succumbed to reality and married an ordinary white-collar worker. When she first got married, her heart was higher than the sky, and she kept asking her husband for it.

    At the beginning of the newly married and passionate love, her husband really satisfied her in every way. After a long time, he started arguing with her day and night, complaining that she would not care about whether he, a little white-collar worker, could bear it.

    Lu Qingchun chose not to divorce because of her only son. She also grew up slowly, learned to be tolerant and understanding, and experienced her husband's happiness and suffering. In the end, the two of them lived a peaceful and happy life.

    A slap can't be clapped, if there is no blind indulgence from Qin Haotian in the past life, maybe they may learn to grow up with each other, and the marriage may still be happy in the end, not just endless fatigue.

    Or maybe all of this has nothing to do with Qin Haotian. He was also limited by paper plots in his previous life and couldn't do anything against Lu Qingchun.

    The plot is like a person who guides other people's lives. Who can stand others' constant finger-pointing on their own lives, this is not a happy thing.

    Although Xu Mengxi had no hope for Liang Chenjun, she was still preparing for her big move.

    If it is unsuccessful, cancel the contract and return to the original world to be a social animal and pay off the debt.

    Why do these female protagonists seem to be infected by Liang Chenjun's Buddhist system when they meet Liang Chenjun, and gradually become unwilling to make progress?