Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Although he is a "Tong" and not a "human" master, he should also be taught well and shoulder the responsibility of being a master of Tong.

    Liang Chenjun couldn't help but sigh, the world of self-cultivation is really a magical place, there can be two of him...

    003, the dignified and beautiful Mu Yingrui at this time, looked at Liang Chenjun who was a little stunned in front of him in doubt.

    Liang Chenjun said nonchalantly: "Since you are my apprentice, you must follow the teachings of the teacher, and you must not be slack."

    003 ruthlessly complained about Liang Chenjun's pretence in his heart, but his face was like a cold and obedient disciple: "Yes, this disciple sincerely Follow the teacher's teaching."

    Liang Chenjun: "Yingrui, in 2 months, it will be the first ten-year disciple competition, I hope you can achieve good results."

    003: "Uh..."

    Liang Chenjun didn't tease 003, and told it directly, this This game will definitely attract a lot of attention, remember to protect yourself.

    Especially this is the world of self-cultivation, there is not so much benevolence and morality to talk about, everyone admires the strong, and may not be so merciful to the weak.

    Although the comprehension world was calm on the surface, it was actually turbulent underneath. Don't look at the fact that the big bosses from all sides seemed to really admire him.

    In fact, admiring how much it is worth is the easiest thing to change. Once he finds that his cultivation is not as familiar as the original owner, he will definitely come to do things.

    When the boss makes a move, the involvement is very extensive. Various sects and sects may fight at any time, and the cultivators with low cultivation bases are very likely to become cannon fodder under the boss.

    There has been no news about Feng Qingyan recently, but who knows that the female lead in the cultivation world has the easiest access to various resources, making the impossible possible.

    If the body of the original owner's wife, Mu Yingrui, is injured, I believe that the original owner is so powerful that she will die without becoming stiff, and even directly destroy the entire cultivation world.

    003 couldn't help sweating on his forehead, feeling that he was really still a baby, can he not let him know these cruel things in the world of self-cultivation.

    It just wants to go back to the space and stay, really doesn't want to be a human being, isn't it good to be a happy system?

    Now, when 003 regrets it, their time is running out, and the time from the completion of the original main task is advancing day by day.

    Of course, Liang Chenjun wanted to kill the power left by the original owner, and even destroy those things that really threatened him.

    The problem isn't fiction, it's reality everywhere, you have to go step by step, he's still too weak.

    He laughed at himself, still a frog at the bottom of the well.

    003: "What?... Bottom... Frog, what is this, is this the good frog you've made recently?"

    Liang Chenjun: "He can show his true expression without reservation in front of this fool. He may really not be who he was before."

    I thought I had gotten rid of everything, but who knows that it has just begun, and he still can't escape, can't escape.