Chapter 90

Chapter 90 The wonderful life of the school flower

    Facts have proved that it is impossible for the United States to save the hero, and Mu Rao is not discouraged.

    This is just a little elementary method for her Mu Rao to capture Liang Chenjun.

    As for whether it is successful or not, it doesn't hurt. If it is successful, she will feel that Liang Chenjun is boring.

    If Liang Chenjun knew about Mu Rao's inner drama, he would definitely say in horror: "Damn it, isn't this the female version of the overbearing CEO drama?"

    At that time, Mu Rao, the heroine, would say to him: "Man, you. Little things, don't try to escape."

    Fortunately, Liang Chenjun didn't know, otherwise he might have vomited out of the meal overnight.

    Mu Rao found a more interesting phenomenon, if it was the man she Mu Rao liked, he was likable.

    Since the transfer student Overlord Hua Feiqingqing also fell in love with Liang Chenjun, she came prepared to see her like that.

    Mu Rao didn't panic at all, she just liked to scramble for things.

    In this way, her personal charm can be highlighted, and she should be a natural overlord, even if she is a girl.

    If the people in Mingyang Middle School knew about their goddess, and they thought about these things under their quiet appearance, I wonder if they would continue to tout Mu Rao.

    Of course, Liang Chenjun also paid attention to Fei Qingqing, the female supporting actress who just transferred. This is also a ruthless character.

    This novel world is different from the previous world, that is, here is the setting of the two heroines.

    The heroine can be Mu Rao or Fei Qingqing, it depends on who kills the deer.

    Fei Qingqing is now a person who has returned from rebirth and is familiar with the plot in "The Wonderful Life of the School Flower".

    But they didn't know that such a bug came out of him, and they felt that he was a Tang monk and wanted to take it for himself.

    Sure enough, the war between women has nothing to do with men.

    Mu Rao and Fei Qingqing were fighting fiercely, and they had no time to pay attention to the owner of Liang Chenjun's incident.

    They were fighting so hard over there that Liang Chenjun     , a man, wanted to say, "Why do women make it difficult for women?" infect.

    If those two queens knew that their target was insane.

    Afraid to shake hands and make peace immediately, Qi Qi aimed the artillery fire at Liang Chenjun, the target of the strategy.

    "Lu Qinyan, can I go to the library with you to study this weekend?" Liang Chenjun said calmly with a little shame in his heart.

    It's really embarrassing. I never thought that one day, in order to evoke 003's memory, I would get along with it in a way of learning from it.

    If 003 wakes up, don't complain about him until the sky is dark.

    I saw Lu Qinyan shyly said, "Okay."

    Liang Chenjun knew that although 003 had a shy face, he definitely wasn't interested in him.

    It's so introverted here, longing for friends but being introverted, maybe it's almost level 10.