Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    Liang Chenjun and Hao Xiao came back to receive the award. Because he was the provincial champion, he actually received 300 yuan.

    This amount of money is quite a lot for people in this era. It can make grandma's life better. At that time, he will not need to spend much money for college and state subsidies, and there should be scholarships.

    At this time, Liang Chenjun was completely an ordinary man, a grandson who thought about his grandmother wholeheartedly.

    Without the indifference and confidence of the male protagonist in the novel, he feels that everything is under control, and some are just ordinary people's step-by-step plans and thoughts about life.

    No matter how powerful and wealthy you are, but you grow up eating whole grains, who can really break away from the category of ordinary people?

    Liang Chenjun had already read the entire book "The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth", knowing that the book is described from the perspective of the heroine.

    In the eyes of the heroine, Hao Xiao is a useless waste. He can only do ordinary jobs, and his salary is barely enough to live in a prosperous place like Beijing. It will be difficult to buy anything, and he will only beat his wife.

    Of course Liang Chenjun also hated the scumbag who only beat his wife, so he didn't want to have anything to do with Hao Xiao at first.

    But Hao Xiao has always taken the initiative to befriend him, he can't stand Hao Xiao's sincere enthusiasm and he doesn't seem to be the kind of scum who only beats his wife and does nothing.

    After observing along the way, I found that Hao Xiao is a relatively upright person, likes praise from others, and is not a very diligent person.     The day of school is coming, and there are not many things at home that can be used. Grandma is not too young, so she still travels less and comes back as little as possible, and gives some things that can be used and not taken away to the neighbors.     When I started to go to college, I was afraid that my grandma would be bored sitting on the road, or that my grandma who had never traveled far in her life was afraid.     Breaking up and chewing things outside and explaining it to grandma in more interesting language, grandma gradually became fascinated by it, and the frown that she thought was well concealed before was gone.     Liang Chenjun quickly integrated into the famous university in China, Qingda University. He was immersed in learning every day, and gradually he felt that something was wrong.

    But he likes to be encouraged. Once others encourage him, he can grit his teeth and persevere. He can be regarded as a good person, which is really strange!

    No amount of Liang Chenjun could help him, nor could he blame him for things that didn't happen. He could only remind Hao Xiao from time to time or guide Hao Xiao to be nice and respectful to his wife in the future.

    Hao Xiao always made fun of whether Liang Chenjun wanted his wife and children to be hot on the stove. Seeing how serious Liang Chenjun was, he also became serious and said to Liang Chenjun seriously: "Brother Liang, I will definitely treat my wife well in the future. A man who speaks his words."

    When I came back from school one day, I found that my grandmother was lonely and seemed to be sitting alone at the gate of the yard in the alley waiting for him.

    In an instant, there was no feeling in his heart. He actually made such a serious mistake, and he made up his mind that he would never make it again in the future.

    He didn't do anything unusual either. He greeted grandma with a smile as usual, and cooked for grandma. He insisted that he cook for fear that grandma might get hurt.

    After that day, Liang Chenjun came back early every day, introduced the customs here to grandma, and taught grandma how to speak Beijing dialect.

    Under Liang Chenjun's patient teaching, grandma made rapid progress, and she almost thought she had lived in Beijing for a long time.

    Grandma actually knew that Liang Chenjun was worried about her, and she practiced hard in private, so she made such rapid progress.

    He observed that his grandmother was very interested in Peking Opera, so he signed up for an elderly Peking Opera class for her. Since her grandmother went to the Peking Opera class, her mental outlook has improved, and Liang Chenjun didn't have to come back early to accompany him.

    Liang Chenjun, as always, came back as early as possible to accompany her grandmother. Grandma Xiu's heart seemed to be in a honeypot every day. Although she was far away from home, she had her most beloved grandson.

    The sun hurt Bai Qingrong's eyes, and Bai Qingrong was released from prison.

    The turbulent waves in her eyes were gone, and some were just calm.

    After she came out, she received a lot of scorn or ridicule, she didn't care, and she didn't go home.

    She used her only capital to make a little business.

    There are basically no people willing to do that small business, because in addition to the advantage of low cost, it is dirty and tiring and can't make much money.

    She doesn't care, as long as she can maintain a living, there are matchmakers who come to her to talk about matchmaking, basically those in their 30s who don't have wives or men who are second-married.

    She expelled the matchmaker, she no longer wanted to marry, and felt that she was fine.

    Later, when she got old, she heard that Liang Chenjun became a scientist and married a wife who was also a scientist.

    And Hao Xiao is now a university professor and married a wife three years older than him, and the couple's love life is particularly good.

    She lowered her head silently, and glanced at the rough and wrinkled hands of her 50s who were only in her 30s.

    She raised her head and continued to work. Although her face was browned and there were a few wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, there was a glimmer of light in her eyes instead of numbness.

    Sometimes she wondered, why should she be born again?

    Why was she domestic violence against Hao Xiao in the past life, but Hao Xiao in this life was a professor in the university and became a successful person?

    His wife, whom she had seen from a distance, was about her age but looked very young, apparently living happily and pampering others.

    She remembered that in her last life, she was not only domestically abused by Hao Xiao, but also domestically abused by Hao Xiao.

    At the beginning, Hao Xiao treated her very well, but she kept scolding Hao Xiao for being a waste. She couldn't give her a love for life, or was she a Beijinger? No use at all.

    The more she scolded Hao Xiao, the more he couldn't support the wall, the further the relationship between husband and wife, Hao Xiao was drinking too much, and she began to drink too much, and the two sides fought and entangled every day.

    This was something she didn't want to remember, so when she came back from the rebirth, she beautified herself and tampered with her memory.

    She was getting older, and one day she got up and cried fiercely with her hands covering her face. She had a dream.

    She dreamed that she was very happy to marry Liang Chenjun in her life, but Grandma Xiu was miserable in contrast to her dream.

    Maybe this is her retribution in her life, she washed her face and continued to set up a stall.

    Grandma Xiu left, and she was very peaceful when she left.

    Before she died, she asked something she had always wanted to ask: "Where did he go"?

    They all want her to be happy, then she will live happily. Liang Chenjun is really good to him, really like a grandson...