Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    "From frugality to luxury is easy, and from luxury to frugality is difficult. This is the true portrayal of Feng Qingyan now."

    Feng Qingyan really looked down on the closed disciples of the ancestors of Wanjian Sect who were like chicken ribs to her. Disciples should have the distinction.

    Although she had poor talent in the past, she could not see any powerful people, but she was not completely ignorant. She knew that as a closed-door disciple of the ancestor, the treatment would be better and better.

    She felt that she had to be normal, that there would be treasures for her to see and enjoy in the future, and those treasures that were closed disciples would be freely given to other disciples.

    Those acts of reward made her extremely satisfied, and she felt that she was the noble or savior of those low-level disciples.

    She regrets it now, whether she can get those treasures back should belong to her.

    She was only temporarily bewitched by those inferior disciples and gave them to them foolishly.

    How could it be possible to get back what she sent out? Those low-level disciples still clearly remembered her indomitable appearance at that time.

    Those low-level disciples never dared to think about those treasures in their entire lives, but they exchanged all their dignity for them.

    Feng Qingyan opened her mouth slightly when she heard the word "dignity", and ran back angrily.

    Those low-level disciples had been dealing with Feng Qingyan for so long, and deceived her of so many belongings. Of course, they knew where Feng Qingyan's point of death was.

    It is the thing that their inferior disciples can't afford or hate the most - dignity.

    Feng Qingyan went back in despair. She no longer had the noble title of a closed disciple of the ancestor of Wan Jianzong, and she was the lowest disciple.

    The senior management of Wanjianzong even took back her distinction as an ancestor's disciple.

    The ancestors who unanimously believed that this woman had bad morals and offended her, the ancestors spared her life with kindness.

    Although cultivators don't pay too much attention to morality issues, only this speculation can be parsed out.

    Otherwise, He He, a young female cultivator in the Qi training period, asked the ancestors to remove her from the name of a disciple.

    It's not that Feng Qingyan didn't want to go to look for the old ancestor. She had only met the master once, but she couldn't get close and was thrown away by the coercion.

    She didn't dare to move forward, she still cherished her own life more than the glory and wealth she couldn't see.

    In the novel, "The Love Between Master and Disciple of Sadomasochism", if it is not for the connivance of the original owner, the whole drama will end immediately. This is the huge impact brought by the disparity in strength.

    Once you don't favor it, it's not as cheap as mud, you still have to be able to do it yourself.

    Feng Qingyan's most talent or ability is some clever tricks, it is impossible for her to practice wholeheartedly.

    Otherwise, no matter how poor her talent is, she won't stay where she is. How many juniors and juniors with similar talents have already overtaken her.