Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Chen Xin did not fulfill her promise to go out and flourish.

    She still couldn't bear the hardships, and she couldn't even get enough to eat after working for a few days.

    She wanted to find Liang Chenjun or Liang Chenjun's mother, but how could she be contacted?

    Everyone knows what kind of person she is, and will block her directly.

    She found the school boy, who not only did not dislike her but also helped her rent a house outside.

    After going through so many things, she finally felt that this normal-looking school boy was better. On a rainy night, the two of them were still together.

    Because of his average appearance, the boy had never been exposed to such a taste, and he would never have imagined that he could actually be with a girl as handsome as Chen Xin.

    The boy also knew why Chen Xin was with him. It was because she was helpless or revenge on someone. Anyway, he didn't care, he played as much as he wanted.

    Because the boy had just tasted love for the first time, and he didn't even go to school. He was tired of spending time with Chen Xin in the rental house every day, and the boy even cheated his parents out of money for him and Chen Xin's daily expenses.

    Chen Xin also felt that it didn't matter. After experiencing the brutal beatings in the society, she was no longer naive. She felt that she could do whatever she wanted. The only thing left was to stop seeing her parents and make them look down on her ugly appearance.

    Chen Xin, who used to be arrogant in the past, now also realizes her ugliness, but she just doesn't want to change, she just wants everyone to regret it, and they caused her to become like this.

    She even started wearing heavy makeup, drinking heavily, and having an abortion for that schoolboy, living her life into the most despised low-level society she used to be.

    At the beginning, the boy really liked Chen Xin, or liked her pure appearance or the open movements on the bed, which made him very fascinated by him who had never had the opportunity to experience these.

    Just because of his fascination, he, a famous college student, was directly dropped out of the school because he had never been to the school.

    He even dared not tell all of this to his parents who had always hoped to become a child. He even cheated more money from his parents in revenge. He also started smoking, drinking and degenerating like Chen Xin.

    He knew about Chen Xin's parents and Chen Xin, but in fact he didn't know how much he envied or hated Chen Xin for having such good parents to her.

    Although he is a boy, he is not favored by his parents, and some are just stick education.

    His parents would just force him blindly, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get into this prestigious university, and he's always been timid and didn't dare to resist.

    When he learned that Chen Xin was pregnant, he immediately persuaded Chen Xin to have an abortion, telling Chen Xin that it was for her good to be so young.

    He was almost out of money, and had no studies. He couldn't stand Chen Xin's hypocritical and depraved temperament, so he was ready to flee.

    Chen Xin is still complaining, but she doesn't know that, she thinks her most loyal dog licking has also started to run away from her, and secretly poked and prepared to sell her to the mountains, so as to make a fortune and live a dashing life.