Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Marrying Your Ex Boyfriend His Uncle

    There was a little problem with the project that Liang Chenjun and the special assistant agreed on last time. Liang Chenjun's deep and mesmerizing eyes actually had two big black circles under his eyes, which really made people look a little awkward.

    However, it is not a spicy eye, it is stabilized to Liang Chenjun, covering the dark circles that don't take it with temperament.

    He is not the boss on paper, and the company's problems cannot be solved immediately.

    The dark circle is not that he is worried, he can't sleep, he believes that the problem is a word, do it! Don't procrastinate.

    Xu Mengxi also learned that there was a problem with Liang Chenjun's company's project. She was preparing to rescue Liang Chenjun when the project problem became more serious, so that Liang Jun was captured by her ability and fell in love with her deeply.

    Xu Mengxi waited left and right, and felt that when she was about to make a move, she even told that the problem of the project had been solved perfectly.

    At this moment, Xu Mengxi kept thinking over and over again: "It's solved perfectly, it's solved perfectly..." The

    old assistant saw that Xu Mengxi was still there and said, "Assistant Xu, is there anything else?"

    Xu Mengxi: "No, it's nothing." Then, listlessly, he returned to his post and continued to be a social animal.

    The old assistant beliefs from the language: "It has to work hard, it seems to continue to take Xu Xiaofei to go out to exercise."

    Xu Mengxi began to go out to socialize with her feet on the ground again. If this continues, she may have completely domesticated her work and become an out-and-out migrant worker and a migrant worker.

    Xu Mengxi's body is in an instant, I don't think so, I have to speed up the progress, and I decided to start to enlarge.

    Liang Chenjun came out of the presidental building, he saw Xu Mengxi and a man who had a good figure.

    Xu Mengxi saw Liang Chenjun as if he saw a savior, and moved to Liang Chenjun's side.

    With a proud face, she said loudly to the man who had just harassed her: "My boyfriend has come to pick me up, and if I keep entangled, my boyfriend won't let you go"! After he finished speaking, he blinked at Liang Chenjun with his admiring star eyes.

    From outsiders, it seems that this is not just spreading dog food, and this object is still the boss Liang Chenjun.

    All people brush to look at Liang Chenjun, girls are more envious of Xu Mengxi. The male boy who has just been entangled is even frightened to look at Liang Chenjun. I can't hate it.

    Liang Chenjun didn't want to eat this dead mouse, so he picked up his mobile phone and called the police. This kind of harassment of the opposite sex was better handled by the police uncle.

    003 couldn't help but give a thumbs up that didn't exist, and said: "Tall, really tall or a dog, really a dog, I'm afraid you will have to be a bachelor in the future."

    Everyone was stunned by Liang Chenjun's coquettish actions. It was the first time he saw such a scene and didn't say anything to the police.

    Now everyone doesn't have those charming thoughts just now, knowing that Xu Mengxi has nothing to do with their boss Liang.

    Xu Mengxi's face was calm, but he vomited blood inside, and kept complaining to Xiao Hei, Liang Chenjun, a dog man who didn't play cards according to the routine.