Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Domineering school grass fell in love with me

    Liang Chenjun has been in this world for a few days and has fully adapted to the campus life here.

    He was originally a scholar or a scholar, and he could easily stabilize the original male protagonist's personality.

    In order to make Liang Chenjun better adapt to the task, the system gave him the only benefit of being named Liang Chenjun in every world.

    He walked from the school gate to the classroom as usual, and was secretly watched by many female classmates.

    Some even said that it looked like the domineering school grass of the ruffian in the novel. It would be better if I slammed me like the novel.

    The heroine Huang Dijuan also hid in the crowd. Looking at Liang Chenjun, she thought to herself, "What's so great about being handsome, I don't like him smack me."

    Thinking of the smack, Huang Dijuan burned her butt like a fire. Face flushed.

    Huang Dijuan once again stressed in her heart that she didn't like the wall, and she felt disgusting just thinking about it.

    He is a hypocrite. His classmates don't even help him when they fall. Is it amazing how handsome he is?

    In fact, others are not obliged to help you, and you can't hold grudges against others just because they don't help you.

    It is love for others to help you, it is duty not to help you.

    Liang Chenjun was already used to these eyes and voices. He and the original male protagonist were too lazy to care, and returned to the classroom without squinting.

    She doesn't even know or knows about the various thoughts of the heroine Huang Dijuan.

    He is not like the original male protagonist who can't get rid of the influence of the plot on him. As long as he doesn't collapse, 30% of his life will be fine until the end of his life.

    After that, the heroine Huang Dijuan always felt uncomfortable, as if something important was lost, and she hated Liang Chenjun more and more in her heart.

    It doesn't seem that I hate it, but I hate that I pay attention to Liang Chenjun's every move, and feel that I am confused by his hypocrite appearance.

    The heroine will definitely not admit that she began to like Liang Chenjun.

    She told herself over and over that Liang Chenjun was a hypocrite, not friendly at all, did not help her classmates, and was domineering.

    Basically all the female classmates are discussing how domineering he is every day, and yes it is Liang Chenjun's fault.

    She must seek justice for herself and the female classmate who had been bullied by Liang Chenjun.

    When she thought of a female classmate being beaten by Liang Chenjun, she couldn't let go, and she didn't know what she really couldn't let go of.

    She can't hear any other voices anymore. At this moment, she just wants to get justice for everyone, otherwise she can't let go of her heart.

    Because there was no intervention from the male protagonist Liang Chenjun, Huang Dijuan was still an ordinary student in this noble school.

    No one will pay attention to and talk about her, let alone the bullying of her in "The Overbearing School Grass Falls in Love with Me".

    In reality, other aristocratic schools are basically cultivating elites or family heirs. The classes are very full all day long, and no one will come to really bully her.