Chapter 74

Chapter 74 The Domineering Return of the Ex

    "It's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice, without the support and praise of others," Li Siyu couldn't come back domineering, and let Liang Chenjun kneel and lick her to reconcile.

    Li Siyu's strategy in the original work really succeeded. The original owner could not bear to pay attention to everything about Li Siyu, and even felt that she was forced to leave.

    Even if Li Siyu is really vicious, she exudes cute viciousness, exuding her own unique charm - not as pretentious as other green tea bitches.

    The more the original owner disliked Li Siyu, the more she picked up Qiao, and the original owner who stepped forward was even more disgusted, like a fly that could not be driven away.

    The original owner is catching up more and more, and feels that Li Siyu is a fragrant pastry, and the air is filled with her domineering queen temperament that can capture people.

    What's even more frightening is that the original owner, such as the yellow-faced woman in the family, is paranoid every day, afraid that such an attractive Li Siyu will be taken away by other men and women.

    The reality is that everyone doesn't think Li Siyu is a sweet pastry at all, but thinks that she is a witch and will drop her head on the always smart original owner.

    Without the plot master, without the power to control the body of the original owner, the reality has undergone a 180° reversal.

    Going forward is no longer Liang Chenjun, but Li Siyu, who has always been aloof and can't see the world.

    It is impossible for Li Siyu not to take the initiative to attack, because she is now a bald commander, and there is no one available to help her to set off the atmosphere and highlight her unique and charming temperament.

    A lot of true love in the novel is not achieved by the competition between male and female or God's assistance, and it may be more delicious and fragrant.

    Liang Chenjun is the same, but his true love object is not "people" but "game programming".

    Because his peers were all too powerful, he had to study in depth, and the more he studied, the more he fell in love.

    The more Liang Chenjun loves game development, the more famous he will become, the more rice he has in his pockets, and the girls outside are madly expressing their love for him.

    Li Siyu is even more frightened every day, afraid that Liang Chenjun will be taken away if she is not careful, and she can only live in being ridiculed in the future.

    Her worry is completely unnecessary. Everyone knew that she would definitely be slapped in the face, and those who should have laughed have long since finished laughing, and they have already lost their initial attention to her.

    Only she is still living in her own fantasy and struggling to be the Mrs. Liang that everyone admires.

    With the comparison, even the shit is fragrant, and Liang Chenjun is not a piece of shit but a piece of golden and attractive gold.

    Before Li Siyu was able to keep a fish pond without overturning, it was not because of her stupid white sweetness. She was a veritable black lotus, and it was difficult to be defeated so easily.

    Now that she has deeply realized that it is impossible for someone to take advantage of her, she will use it as a knife in her hand.

    If you use it properly, it will be easier to hit the key when you become a knife. She may be a delicate girl who is best at judging the situation.