Chapter 63

Chapter 63 The Buddhist Life of a Fake Daughter

    "I'm really pretty," Mu Xi Frame couldn't help sighing when he looked at the beautiful face in front of him.

    Looking at it, she suddenly noticed something strange. It seemed that although Li Zhenzhi in the dream was not her own sister, she seemed to be somewhat similar to her.

    Mu Xi frame thought of Li Zhenzhi's rough skin that was a hundred times darker than hers, and Li Zhenzhi's messy scorched yellow hair. She felt that there was no comparison with Li Zhenzhi at all.

    Muxi Frame even made herself stop thinking about Li Zhenzhi. She only wanted her brother, and how Li Zhenzhi had nothing to do with her.

    As expected of a Buddhist heroine, self-regulation is strong, and she knows how to live well and ignore others.

    If Muxi Frame knew that Liang Chenjun was happily shopping with his sister Li Zhenzhi now, would she still be as indifferent as she is now?

    Originally, Liang Chenjun was indeed in the Huating apartment as the assistant said, but he is now a 24-year-old filial brother, and strives to let Li Zhenzhi live a healthy and happy life like an ordinary child as soon as possible.

    He proposed to let Li Zhenzhi rest and take her to feel the lively atmosphere.

    She has been working hard in the past, and now she is studying hard, so she probably has no time to feel the relaxed and happy atmosphere.

    At the same time, let Li Zhenzhi feel the love of her relatives for her every moment. She is worthy of being loved and needed.

    My sister Li Zhenzhi didn't dare to pray for a simple bottle of anti-explosion cream before, but now let her know that all her needs can be put forward, and my brother will try his best to meet them one by one.

    If anyone who knew Li Zhenzhi before, would have been frightened by the little girl in front of her, she turned out to be the inferior and cowardly Li Zhenzhi, who was clearly a beautiful girl from a cartoon.

    The fair and delicate skin, the beautiful black hair that is straight to the ears, and the most important thing is her delicate facial features, which may not be a cartoon girl but an angel.

    In fact, the skin is not so easy to take care of all at once. If you look closely, you can still see a few flaws, but it is completely different from Li Zhenzhi's previous appearance.

    Li Zhenzhi may not have completely removed the imprint of his childhood, but the inferiority and cowardice in his eyes are basically invisible, and he is completely a radiant and beautiful girl.

    Although appearance cannot change a person immediately, it can slowly affect a person.

    When Li Zhenzhi watched herself become more beautiful, she also became a little more confident in her heart, and she felt that going out would never make people absolutely believe that she was her brother's little girl.

    Liang Chenjun came back from shopping with his sister. He really didn't know whether his decision would make people happy or sad. Sure enough, no matter what age women are in their shopping ability, they are all powerful.

    His hand was almost broken. At first, his sister was still too ashamed to ask him to buy it. After he solved it, he immediately released a woman's shopping instinct and started a frenzy buying mode.

    Liang Chenjun just followed behind to carry it, but seeing her sister shopping with light in her eyes and a happy look, it was worth it, although it took a little brother and brother's hands.