Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Liang Chenjun and Chen Xin didn't have any deep hatred, and they still helped Chen Xin's parents to find clues about Chen Xin's disappearance.

    Liang Chenjun's mother also learned of this, and wanted to comfort the two old neighbors, but at this time, no words of comfort would heal those two anxious and sad hearts, and would only increase their inner pain.

    Liang Chenjun's mother repeatedly asked Liang Chenjun that if the two old neighbors needed help, he would definitely help more.

    Liang Chenjun didn't need his mother to tell him to know that he had been neighbors with these two old people before, and the two old people were also very friendly people on weekdays.

    Liang Chenjun often helped the two old people after work, to soothe their emotions and tell them that their daughter Chen Xin would be found soon.

    It's not that Liang Chenjun lied to them, there is indeed a lot of progress.

    The police have followed the clues suggested by Liang Chenjun to observe the boy on campus, and found that the boy really has a big problem.

    That boy has completely degenerated from a famous college student to the lowest gangster in society, smoking, drinking, gambling, and even taking drugs.

    He had already arrested the boy in the drug rehab center, and even learned from the boy that he had sold Chen Xin to Dashan, but he had no way of knowing where the Dashan was.

    The clues have been interrupted again, but this case has made great progress, and there is a clear direction to find Chen Xin.

    Chen Xin's parents also learned from the police that Chen Xin was sold. They were distraught. They hated themselves and wanted to kill the beast.

    The police grabbed the grief-stricken two elderly people and told them that the person who had been arrested by the police would be punished accordingly.

    Chen Xin's parents were still heartbroken. They couldn't beat that bastard, so they kept slapping themselves in the face, feeling that they were sinners through the ages.

    If she had stopped her in the first place, her daughter would not have experienced such a tragic experience.

    The two elders found Liang Chenjun again and hoped that Liang Chenjun would help them find their daughter.

    Liang Chenjun is not a policeman, so he definitely cannot agree easily. It is better to leave professional matters to professionals, so that they can trust the police and the police will help them.

    The two old men looked at Liang Chenjun with disappointment, and even more accusations on their faces, accusing Liang Chenjun of being unconscionable, and refusing to help when life was at stake, and even shied away from the police.     Liang Chenjun is not blind, how could he not know their accusations or thoughts, he didn't want to make meaningless rebuttals, and he didn't care about these two old men who were about to collapse.     Others who can help, he Liang Chenjun will still help out of humanitarianism, but he didn't tell the two old people, it's meaningless, they won't listen.     Some neighbors said behind their backs that the two elders would become confused again as long as they met their precious daughter.     Before Liang Chenjun helped them so much, are they all blind?     The two elders regretted their accusations against Liang Chenjun afterwards, but as long as they thought about the disappearance of their daughter, they felt that everyone was a sinner and could not control themselves.     As soon as the sadness came up, they felt that everyone was hateful, and they were all demons who harmed their daughter. Maybe they were really crazy.     This should have been a matter of the police. After that time, Liang Chenjun didn't join the two old men. He himself had a lot of things to do.     Liang Chenjun's mother also knew that the old neighbors didn't know how to accuse her children, and she would never persuade Liang Chenjun to help them. Mainly, Liang Chenjun couldn't help them.     Sure enough, professional things had to be left to professional personnel, and soon the police had news of Chen Xin again, but this time they didn't tell Chen Xin's parents, in case they couldn't get it back, lest they be stimulated and collapsed even more.     After the efforts of many police forces, Chen Xin was finally rescued.     Chen Xin's parents burst into tears and hugged their daughter, who was like dry wood, and choked: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my parents are wrong."     It even made others feel sad, thinking that there was a tragedy in the world, and that the old man in front of him was a scum who harmed the girl.

    Chen Xin's eyes were numb when she heard her parents say they were wrong and it was all their fault.

    Her numb expression instantly burst into thick hatred, venting all hatred on her parents, and immediately punched her parents, as if she could vent all her own experiences.

    That look made her parents want to step back, but she refrained from letting her daughter beat their bodies that were already drained of oil.

    In the end, Chen Xin's parents fainted, and Chen Xin gave up.

    It wasn't that no passers-by came out to dissuade them before, but they were stopped by Chen Xin's parents, and passers-by were not easy to intervene.

    The next day, the police brought a child to the door. Chen Xin's parents, who were bruised and bruised, asked if they needed help?

    Chen Xin's parents quickly said, "No, no, I accidentally fell," and then asked the police what happened to their house.

    Police: "The widower has been detained in accordance with legal procedures, and this is Comrade Chen Xin's son. Do you want to adopt it?"

    The two elders knew that this was their daughter's son, so they quickly wanted to hug him for adoption.

    Unexpectedly, Chen Xin ran out and protested loudly: "This is not my son, he is a devil, a devil."

    Before Chen Xin was about to enter the room, she threw a sentence: "If any of you adopt him, we will immediately cut off any relationship."

    Chen Xin's parents looked at the police comrade in embarrassment. For this special situation, the police had no choice but to report it to the top.

    In the end, the child was handed over to the orphanage.

    Chen Xin wanted to come back to be a good daughter when she was in the mountains before, but when she found out the couple's attitude towards her, the serf immediately turned over to sing and slapped her nose on her face. She kept emphasizing in her heart that it was the couple who owed her.

    Liang Chenjun didn't dare to think about it any more. Thinking of this, she hated her parents even more, and even spoke ill of her parents.

    After that, she thought of Nan Xi, and thought that she could not get it, and Nan Xi would not even want to get it.

    Who knew that Nan Xi had already married and had children and lived a happy life like her previous life.

    She was even more angry, and poured all her anger on the only parents who loved her.

    She no longer went to work, and made her elderly parents her slaves and worshipped her.

    The neighbors around wanted to persuade the second old man, but the second old man just symbolized a wry smile, and brought him over with a haha, and the neighbors were not ready to say anything.

    The second old man's expression became more and more numb, but he still treated Chen Xin habitually, like a puppet who served Chen Xin.

    They did their best to meet Chen Xin's various requirements, but they ignored the rest, and they basically didn't make a sound every day.

    Although they are still alive, they seem to be dead.

    Chen Xin's house is like a tomb, there is no sound or only the harsh sound of smashing things, and it is so cold that there is no trace of human temperature inside.

    The surrounding neighbors, especially the children of the neighbors, dared not approach the house, as if there were man-eating monsters in it.