Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    Grandma Xiu got up very early today. No matter what Liang Chenjun said, Grandma Xiu must cook a delicious meal for Liang Chenjun this morning.

    Grandma Xiu slaughtered the big hen that the family had been reluctant to eat, in order to make Liang Chenjun full and energetic to take the exam.

    During dinner, Liang Chenjun and Grandma Xiu kept serving each other's dishes.

    Although Liang Chenjun's family life is better than before, but it is not good enough to eat this big fat old hen or grandma Xiu is usually thrifty and reluctant to eat such a good thing.

    Today is the happiest day for Liang Chenjun. Finally, he eats the big fat hen at home, and at the same time, he is a little reluctant.

    After all, it was Grandma Xiu who raised such a big and fat person. I finally know why the older generation likes to eat fat meat so much. In this era of no oil and water, the fat meat is really fragrant! It is

    rare to have such a hearty breakfast after eating , Liang Chenjun held up his clothes to cover his invisible "big belly", waved goodbye under Grandma Xiu's loving eyes, and slowly walked away from the door.

    It's rare for a heartless person like Liang Chenjun to show a trace of reluctance when he turned around. In fact, he can come back after the exam, and it seems like he is playing a bitter drama.

    Liang Chenjun stepped forward and shouted to Hao Xiao, who seemed to be waiting for someone. As soon as Hao Xiao saw Liang Chenjun, he immediately put a smile on his face and squeezed into the bus with a sense of age.

    Yes, it was crowded, there were too many people. It was almost too embarrassing for the two of them, both young and strong, to squeeze in.

    If someone saw the two of them together, they might have to break their glasses, because they seemed to be rivals in love before, even if Bai Qingrong was in prison, the relationship was already rigid, and it couldn't be this good anymore.

    Liang Chenjun and Hao Xiao came back from their exams, and they didn't cause any sensation in the village. After the information was over, the villagers didn't pay attention.

    After all, the farming has been busy recently, and the people who have been digging food in the fields are exhausted when they come back.

    Grandma Xiu was drying the quilt, and Liang Chenjun was cooking in the dark kitchen.

    Although the kitchen is dark because of the smoke all the year round, the things inside are neatly arranged and the floor is swept clean.

    Because he was leaving, Liang Chenjun discussed with his grandma not to renovate, otherwise, with Liang Chenjun's temperament, he would have renovated the kitchen by himself to give grandma a good environment.

    While they were busy, the postman knocked on the door, which had not been knocked on recently.

    Bang bang bang! Bang bang bang!

    Grandma Xiu came to open the door, and when she saw it, she was almost stunned, because the postman rarely came to their small villages, and she didn't expect to come to her door today, and hurriedly wanted to invite the postman to sit in the house.

    The postman said repeatedly: "Auntie, you're welcome, you're welcome! You don't have to go in, I'm here to send you good news today, the admission letter from Liang's university is here, but you are admitted to the university in our capital, your grandson is amazing! It's amazing!"

    Grandma Xiu was really stunned, thinking she was dreaming, she didn't expect her grandson to be so powerful and promising.

    Hearing the congratulations from the neighbors, he woke up in a hurry and called out Liang Chenjun who was cooking, not worrying about confusing the dishes.

    Liang Chenjun was not as happy as everyone thought. He couldn't control himself. Liang Chenjun's expression was calm, he took the admission letter with a smile and thanked the postman. He also thanked everyone for their congratulations.

    There is another person on the other side of Pingpo Village who also received an admission notice not long ago. Now he can't control himself, his expression is still very happy, and he really wants to share it with others.

    He himself can't believe what he saw and what he heard. He actually got into a university, and it was a good university. The university is still in his hometown, Beijing.

    The difference between Liang Chenjun and Hao Xiao, who also received the admission letter, is not because he wants to pretend to be forceful, but

    because he has already estimated his score and guessed where he was admitted, plus he has received it several times. The person who received the college admission letter, so the real heart may be calmer than the performance.

    At this time, the village chief also came to Liang Chenjun's house, and it seemed that he had never had any unpleasantness with Liang Chenjun.

    In fact, Liang Chenjun didn't remember the favoritism of the village chief at that time.

    The village chief praised Liang Chenjun happily and praised him for winning glory for Pingpo Village. I heard that the leaders of the city, county and town have praised Liang Chenjun heavily, and reporters will come to interview him at that time.

    At this time, the village chief was like throwing a blockbuster, shocking the onlookers.

    The reason why Liang Chenjun has been praised by so many leaders who are only heard of is because he is the provincial champion of our province.

    It turned out to be the provincial champion, and everyone was in an uproar.

    The village chief's smile suddenly became even bigger. It seemed that everyone was as shocked as he was and couldn't believe it?

    The village chief went on to say: "Yes, it's the provincial champion. It's amazing to know that the city champion, not to mention the provincial champion who is more powerful than the city champion. There will be rewards in the city at that time. You and Hao Xiao will go to get it together."

    Suddenly, everyone was a little stunned. Why was there still a Hao Xiao, who looked at the village chief in confusion.

    The village chief did not tease the crowd, and said, "Comrade Hao Xiao is also amazing. Although he is not as good as our Chenjun, he did well in the exam. The city leaders also asked him to accept the award together."

    At this time, the village chief may not have noticed that he naturally called Liang Chenjun our Chenjun, or he didn't care if he knew it. Who called Liang Chenjun so powerful? Sometimes it really is that real, no matter where it is.

    After today's incident, the villagers' enthusiasm for Liang Chenjun's family returned. Liang Chenjun's heart was not fluctuating, but he still had to greet him politely.

    It has always been said that the villagers here are very simple, but now they seem to be very powerful, but in fact they are still simple.

    They didn't want to hurt anyone, whether they could help or help, this is the most real life or characteristics of the little people.

    It will instinctively seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, and it is not good or bad, but generally warm and kind.

    This may be the way their little people survive, their unique characteristics.