Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    In the past, it was Bai Qingrong who came to Liang Chenjun's house to get things or to rub things.

    Now it's turned upside down. Bai Qingrong, who usually just talks and doesn't do it, actually gave him some rock candies that were relatively rare in this era.

    "Chenjun, don't be mad at me. This is a good rock candy that I specially bought from a large department store. It's better than a distributor? Look, don't be mad at me," Bai Qingrong said shyly, He also quietly threw an almost invisible little wink.

    Today, Bai Qingrong is different from the past, she quietly put on a little makeup powder that she is usually reluctant to use.

    Her makeup is particularly good-looking, and what young people said in her previous life was scheming and nude makeup.

    She believed that she was beautiful today, really beautiful, and she felt that her entire complexion was almost flawless.

    Can the person who can be the heroine be beautiful or have a bright appearance?

    It's a pity to show it to a blind man, if you show it to Hao Xiao, there may be a chance.

    Liang Chenjun is not a straight man, but he has studied. Once again, thanks to his temperament to learn everything, he can see Bai Qingrong's scheming makeup today at a glance.

    But I don't want to delay Bai Qingrong's study time every day. I don't care about her being a girl and I'm embarrassed to fight. Bai Qingrong, a strong temperament who can't be beaten to death, and the unique toughness of the heroine, is afraid that she will make a comeback immediately.

    "Comrade Bai, are you doing a big show today? You put so much white powder on your face, and you took so many things from my house, you really need to return some of them," Liang Chenjun said rudely.

    After he finished speaking, he quickly took the rock candy from Bai Qingrong's hand, and he also used his hand to do some obscene actions that didn't fit his handsome face.

    He kept weighing the rock candy from left to right, and even reached in and touched the rock candy and ate it.

    At the same time, he made a squeaking sound, and after finishing he said: "Comrade Bai, your return gift this time is still reluctant, and you will continue later. You used to take a lot of things from my house."

    Bai Qingrong looked at Liang Chenjun's movements, she was so annoyed and aggrieved that she almost couldn't help but leave.

    But she is the one who wrote "The 108 Tricks of Liang Chenjun", how could she be defeated because of this trivial matter?

    Bai Qingrong smiled stiffly: "Chen Jun, if you like it, I'll be happy. I'll go back today."

    Bai Qingrong was afraid that she would not be able to stand Liang Chenjun's ** if she didn't leave.

    Although his character seems fierce, he is actually very good to people, and he looks very handsome. Although he looks good now, he is wretched no matter how he looks at it.

    Bai Qingrong is not one to admit defeat so quickly. No matter what Liang Chenjun becomes, he must be the support for her happy life in the future.

    Bai Qingrong believed that as long as she carried out the following strategy, Liang Chenjun would definitely capture him, and make him look like she liked, and he would definitely make him a "24 filial husband" in later generations.