Chapter 79

Chapter 79 The Domineering Return of the Former

    City B Finance and Economics TV is famous for being serious and rigorous. The program only talks about economic things, and it never adds gossip and attention for the sake of ratings.

    But today, City B Finance and Economics Station has subverted the audience's inherent impression of it in the past.

    It can be said to be the latest news in City B, and the direct fermentation led to the hot search.

    This is even related to Liang Chenjun, or Liang Chenjun is the protagonist of this novel news.

    It is obvious to all that Liang Chenjun has made a lot of money recently.

    He used to be one of the new outstanding young entrepreneurs, and now he has become the richest man in B city at a young age.

    Although the famous financial TV station in City B does not talk about gossip to increase the inclusion rate, it is just that they feel that they must not sully the essence of their financial TV station.

    Showing their ethical side, they are only focused on doing good financial programs in order to attract more viewers who like financial programs.

    Of course, they did it. When people talk about Caijing, the first thing that comes to mind is B City Caijing.

    Although everyone thinks that it is old-fashioned and does not know how to adapt, but because of this, they all feel that the financial program team in B City has ingenuity and is only dedicated to doing good financial satellite TV. Its reputation is excellent outside, and its ratings have always been high.

    All the previous content is quite the nonsense of other people's comments on the financial station of city B. The essential reason is actually very simple, because the director of financial satellite TV of city B believes that there is no gossip that has the ability to make them go down the altar and get another wave. flow.

    That day finally came, and there was still enough weight and connotation of gossip to make them a long-standing precedent for the financial station in City B.

    After the host and Liang Chenjun, the youngest richest man in the history of city B, talked about related financial issues.

    He even left the richest man behind and asked the gossip questions that the public were most concerned about.

    Ask Liang Chenjun, a young outstanding player who has been very successful in game development, why he dares to take such a big risk to invest in hair growth research.

    Although it is gossip and finance, it is still not completely separated from finance.

    This is not a question that cannot be answered. Since the public is curious, he Liang Chenjun can answer it.

    Although Liang Chenjun miraculously became the richest man in city B in a short period of time, he is still the same person, and he will never be complacent and condescending because of the change in his identity.

    The reality is that we all overestimate him. He is a complacent person. In his heart, he really thinks that he is amazing, and he went straight to the throne of the richest man without relying on the original identity of the original owner. Fortunately, he is still not arrogant.

    Although it is only city B, it is enough for Liang Chenjun and 003 to brag for a long time. The richest man in the main city B is not much different from the richest man in the country.