Chapter 72

Chapter 72 The Domineering Return of the Ex

    Since Li Siyu came back from the bar, she has been exercising at home, constantly updating her latest news on social software, especially for Liang Chenjun's good buddies to see.

    It seems that it is not so easy to eat soft rice hard.

    Although Li Siyu behaved fiercely towards the original owner, he was very willing to work hard and invest in the maintenance of his body.

    After all, she planned to figure out a man's heart, she could be domineering and arrogant, but she could never lose her figure.

    Li Siyu can't imagine or dare not imagine that her figure will be out of shape, and she will be like an aunt's bucket waist, so she absolutely prevents that kind of terrible things from happening.

    She may still not really understand men. Men do like beautiful women, but even bright flowers lose their delicacy and color after spending a long time together.

    The original owner and Liang Chenjun are the exceptions. They don't eat her Li Siyu's way, but they don't like people who are beautiful and hateful, and they don't know when they will be stabbed to death.

    A few days later, there is still no information about Liang Chenjun.

    Li Siyu was a little flustered, but she quickly calmed down again, what man she has never seen before, how could she miss Liang Chenjun?

    Li Siyu stopped exercising, but asked her plastic sisters to spend time playing, and revealed to them that she had to leave Liang Chenjun for a last resort.

    When her little sister asked her why, she just showed a sad and uncomfortable expression, and the little sister didn't ask any more questions.

    Seeing that the little sisters stopped asking more questions, Li Siyu was a little unhappy. Although she didn't intend to tell them, their refusal to ask made her seem unremarkable.

    Before she left, she was the leader of this group, but now she has become the most transparent.

    Of course Li Siyu can't accept being a little transparent herself, she should be the most enviable one no matter where she is.

    This is what Li Siyu's parents told her, and she has always extended it to a wise saying.

    Li Siyu really has no status in front of this group of plastic sisters. She wants to spread the message of her distress through the little sisters, so that Liang Chenjun knows and starts to pay attention to her.

    Li Siyuguo is really a smart and selfish girl, but her wishful thinking is doomed to fail.

    If a few years earlier, these little sisters might not have dared to go against her will, continue to survive under her obscenity, and continue to be her son-in-law.

    But now the little sisters are still in the same batch, but they have long ignored Li Siyu. They think who is not a big boss, why should they listen to you.

    Her little sister had been with Li Siyu for so long, and of course she understood what Li Siyu really meant. She just wanted her little sisters to help her reveal to others that Li Siyu was forced to leave Liang Chenjun, not to mention being poor and loving the rich.

    But they have to pretend that they don't understand, not only misinterpreting Li Siyu's meaning, but also blocking all the information about Li Siyu himself, to see if she has the day to turn over.