Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    When Chen Xin achieved her goal, she disregarded her parents' retention, and directly found an excuse to go to school to leave, let alone coax her mother or make her mother happy.

    When she left, she took another sum of money from her parents. She didn't know that after she left, her parents were worried about the little pension left, and the two parents were going to do some part-time jobs.

    But you are not too young, what part-time jobs can you find?

    In the end, the two elders thought about the cost of their daughter's education, so they gritted their teeth and worked as long-term urban sanitation workers.

    Neighbors see the old couple who leave early and come back late and don’t know what they are doing. Logically, their retirement salary should be quite comfortable and they should be living a leisurely retirement life, instead of leaving early and returning late every day and not knowing what to do.

    After all, they are also old. When they were young, they were also state-owned enterprises. They really couldn't do such a tiring job. They still gritted their teeth for the sake of their daughter.

    Recently, their neighbors have been discussing the old couple, discussing how they are getting more and more haggard, as if they have done a lot of work every day. The old couple who used to be so leisurely and received retirement wages from state-owned enterprises are even older and more haggard than them.

    Chen Xin took the living allowance given by her parents and began to ask her little sister to live a happy life of buying and buying, venting all the grievances she suffered because of Liang Chenjun.

    Sure enough, she didn't know that firewood, rice, oil and salt were expensive, and she also took the initiative to help the little sister check out, which attracted all kinds of praise from the little sister.

    Chen Xin finally felt refreshed all over her body, and she never imagined that her parents were just ordinary retired workers who would have so much money for her to squander.

    Even if she knew that the money was her parents' coffin book, she still spent it.

    She knew that Liang Chenjun must have made a lot of money from it when he was so popular recently, and she didn't have much money to ask Liang Chenjun by then.

    For her own sake, she took many days off. The leader has issued a final wanted order for her. If she doesn't come back to work, she doesn't need to go back.

    She came back reluctantly, and she also wanted to quit directly, but after all, this job was the closest to Liang Chenjun, so she still insisted on gritting her teeth, believing that her efforts would be rewarded.

    You can talk about anything and pay will be rewarded, but love dare not say that, sometimes there is really no return for paying.

    The work is endless. Although Liang Chenjun especially likes the job of teaching and educating people, but at the same time, he has to ensure the quality of his life. If his life is not good, how can he have a good state for the students?

    This time, during the holiday, he planned to take the old lady, his mother, to travel and relax. Also don't forget to take a little time every day to check in with netizens to study and exercise.

    I got used to it, and I didn’t feel that it was a burden to check in to study and exercise every day. Instead, I felt that life was full of energy. And netizens will not feel tired, and feel that it is a blessing to learn and exercise with the prosperous and beautiful Professor Liang every day.

    Netizens want to give Liang Chenjun a reward every day. Who knows that Professor Liang may not know what a reward is or whether it is on at first, and then he directly turned off this function.

    Before Liang Chenjun really didn't know that there was a reward function, although he had lived quite a few lifetimes, he had never been exposed to anything related to live broadcasting.

    At that time, it was 003 who made fun of him, got rich and developed, and knew that it was closed immediately.

    He didn't return the money he had tipped before, but donated it directly to the children in the mountains.

    He has already enjoyed the happiness brought by money, so he doesn't need it. In addition, the school has a lot of subsidies for him. Now he has made up the balance of the house.

    He is a university professor, especially now that he is so famous, many schools invite him to give lectures, and he gets a lot of money every time. He donated the money to children in the mountains.

    He also doesn't want to be a great sage and a great philanthropist, and will only do some charity within his ability.

    His salary is still good, but it is not donated, but used for daily expenses with his mother, regardless of what the outside world thinks about him.

    003 shouted in surprise: "Liang Chenjun, it's incredible, it's incredible"!

    Liang Chenjun thought that something big happened, was the plotter coming to capture them, it turned out that System 003 said that because he really did charity, he also led the majority of netizens to check in, exercise and study, and gained a lot of merit.

    003 saw Liang Chenjun's indifferent tone and expression and was immediately dissatisfied, why he, who knew nothing, was calmer than the know-it-all, he was not surprised at all.

    003 felt a loss of face, and felt sure that Liang Chenjun didn't know anything to be so calm, so he repeated what he just said.

    Suddenly, Liang Chenjun's dog has changed, and the male protagonist Fan is so calm.

    003 was still embarrassed to ask Liang Chenjun why he was not surprised that he had obtained merit, but Liang Chenjun wanted to die even more after he said it.

    Liang Chenjun's dog actually said that this is not very consistent with the routine? In the novel, it is said that the traveler will gain merit by doing good deeds, and then the soul will flash gold to protect the soul of the master.

    003 died suddenly, and Liang Chenjun even said what he wanted to say later. It was about to say that the golden color of merit would protect the soul of the master.

    Liang Chenjun was actually a little surprised at first, but he immediately thought that this is a novel world in itself, the characters can be changed, but some of their own settings will not change. For example, if the male protagonist is the president, he must have a big company.

    Listening to the tone of Ai Ai in the 003 issue, I feel inexplicably cool.

    Although he incorporates some of the original owner's personalities, it does not mean that he is not the Liang Chenjun he used to be.

    003 was so angry that he didn't want to pay attention to the ugly face that raised the corners of his mouth, and chose to continue to shut himself up.

    003 seems to be very angry now, but in fact it still has a trace in its heart. There is really only a trace of happiness for Liang Chenjun. With the protection of merit, Liang Chenjun will not play tricks on the plot.

    Even though Liang Chenjun knew about merit, he did not increase his efforts to do charity in order to obtain merit.

    He felt that he should not forget his original intention in doing things. Everyone is utilitarian, and he is the same. At a certain moment, he was indeed shaken, but it was quickly suppressed.

    He has to know what to do and why not to do it, otherwise his life has been in vain, or he will not be Liang Chenjun, but a devil in the future, then what was the point of his rebellion and awakening in the first place?

    003 felt that Liang Chenjun seemed to have changed without his knowledge, and he seemed to be heading towards a broader road.