"Fuck me, jeonggukie, please" Yoongi whined at the younger, feeling quite needy now. Jeongguk chuckled and leaned over to Hoseok's bedside draws to see if he had any lube.

Luckily, like it was for Jeongguk's draws, there was a bottle in the top draw. He grabbed the bottle out and closed the draw, throwing the bottle next to them.

Jeongguk hums to himself, "Should i use the lube or your cum when i fuck you?" he said out as he got back into his previous position.

He lathered his fingers with his own spit before lowering them down to ring around the older male's hole. Yoongi flinched at the touch and whined at his boyfriend, already wanting him inside already.

"Is this how you get with alpha seok?" Jeongguk questions, pushing a finger into the alpha. Yoongi looks down at him with hooded eyes, his hands gripping onto Jeongguk's upper arms tightly.

Jeongguk raised a brow at the older male before he looked down at his finger that was being swallowed by the male.

As he thrusted the finger in and out, he was met with little to no resistance. "alpha, did you stretch yourself already?" he questioned as he easily added in another finger.

Yoongi bit his lower lip to prevent from saying anything but his reddening cheeks had given it away. "Did you want me to fuck you before bed? Were you that excited for it that you didn't want to wait to have my cock in you?" Jeongguk chuckled softly, he thought his oldest boyfriend was adorable.

"I guess I should just fuck you then, finally give you what you want, huh" Jeongguk pulled his fingers out, much to the elder alpha's dismay.

The younger male reached over for that bottle of lube again, to squeeze some onto his hand. He rubbed it on himself before also rubbing some against the other alpha's entrance.

He discarded the bottle back to it's place, next to them on the bed. Then he moved to line himself up with Yoongi, smirking up at the male just before he started to push in.

Jeongguk groaned quietly at the feeling of Yoongi's heat, already starting to pant. Yoongi himself let out a whine, feeling just a little stretch from the younger's size but he quite liked the slight pain that came from it.

"Move please, Jeonggukie" Yoongi said as he started to roll his hips the best he could. Jeongguk did as he was told and started to pull out only to push back in slowly.

Jeongguk thrusted back in with a grunt, the male making a sound every time he would bury himself into his boyfriend.

Yoongi whined at the male, his head falling back against the pillow on the bed.

Jeongguk was slowly picking up speed with each roll of his hips. Once he got into a pace that they both seemed to enjoy, Jeongguk had reached one of his hands down to grip around the base of Yoongi's length.

He started to stroke the older male in time with his thrusts, having Yoongi to moan louder than before. Precum was already leaking from the needy tip.

Yoongi's nails were beginning to leave red marks into his biceps from how hard he had been holding his arms.

"Jeonggukie please, I wanna cum" Yoongi muttered, his voice a little higher than usual but Jeongguk liked hearing it like that.