Chapter 10 ~Part 1~

-Alana-

[December 25th; Christmas]

Somehow Cameron convinced me to get on Face Time with him. I was all for calling him and having Paris, Cae and I thank him for our gifts; but he talked me out of my plan by texting me a shit load of crying emoji faces. Caelyn received this giant three story doll housefrom Cameron. Its taller than her and I'm pretty sure it weighs more than her... but she loves it.

"I love my bike so much, Cam. Thank you!" I smirked at Paris as she spoke into the iPad's mic. This was about the fifth time she thanked him. She needed to wrap it up because I wanted Caelyn and I to get our thank you's in before we all go out to eat.

"Talk to Cae, I have to use the bathroom!" She waved bye to the camera before handing the iPad over to Caelyn.

"Hi." Caelyn waved shyly into the camera before looking over at me. I urged her to go on as I listened to Cameron say his greetings. "Thank you for my dollhouse. I love it and it's so pretty." I laughed along with Cameron after Caelyn ended her thanks. She passed me the iPad then took off up the staircase. I knew she was about to play with her gift.

"Merry Christmas, Cameron." He smiled lightly at me before returning the greeting. "I love the necklace. It's really beautiful and... I just love it so much. Just look at it on my neck. Doesn't it look beautiful?"

"You do." I arched an eyebrow before positioning the iPad on the couch so that it showed my complete face, and not only my neck area. "I'm glad you love it. I'm glad that you all like your gifts. I love mine too." He paused to send me this creepy grin. "I especially love that picture of you in the red two piece at–"

"Cameron." I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled before throwing his hands up in defense.

"My bad, I was getting a little carried away." He paused to lick his lips, "I really appreciate the gift though. I miss you and Paris sometimes so this digital photo frame is going right on my nightstand. I can see y'all faces before I knock out." This time I was the one to laugh at how corny he was.

"Great. Where's your girl? Your house looks quiet as fuck."

"That's because it is quiet as fuck. Take some of that bass out of your voice before you wake my moms and cousins." I rolled my eyes but still whispered my following remark.

"Can we talk later? It's almost twelve and we're going out to eat." He nodded understandingly before speaking again.

"Alright. Have fun and Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Laker." He winked at me before ending the FaceTime chat. I sighed then locked the iPad before stretching my bones out.

Chris was still sleeping but he was about to wake the fuck up right now. I wanted some nice ass lunch in the city.

XxX

"Do you guys want to order a bottle?" Jasmine was whispering and I had to crack a smile at how dumb she looked. The kids weren't even paying attention to us so she had no reason to be whispering.

"Hell yeah. Let's turn up!" Chris' outburst caused the kids to put their animated discussion on hold and look over to him. He quickly flashed an embarrassed smile before looking down at his plate. Jasmine joined me in laughing before waving our waiter over.

As she told the waiter what bottle to bring over, I turned to Chris and poked him in his big ass forehead. He slowly brought his head up and as soon as his face came into view I planted one of the most sensual kisses on his lips. He was really into it because he tried to trail his hand up my dress but that's where I stopped him and pulled away.