Chapter 30

[One year later]

-Alana-

I smiled gracefully at Rome once he strolled back into the living room with a warm bottle for Carter. He sat down beside me on the couch before holding his arms open; silently requesting for me to pass him his son. Shaking my head with a smirk on my face, I finally spoke. "Can you give me the bottle?"

"Can you give me my son?" He smirked, obviously wanting to play a game while our son was waiting for his drink. I looked down at Carter, smiling instantly because of how little and adorable he was. For him to only be three months, he was very intelligent. He knew when Rome and I were 'arguing', so he wouldn't cry or bawl his head off for attention. He would just lay his little ass back and wait until we gave him the attention that he wanted.

"Alright, you can feed him. I'm going to check on the other kids; something I left you to do." I rolled my eyes at him before kissing Carter's nose and then handing him over. "Let me wipe her spit off your nose, lil G-"

"Don't play, Rome. Carter loves my kisses. Don't you, baby?" I kissed his nose again, a feeling of victory taking over my body once he held onto my cheeks; obviously wanting more. I pecked his little brown nose three or four more times before removing his little hands from my face. As soon as he opened his mouth to cry, Rome inserted the mouth of the bottle into his little mouth.

"See, you got him crying and shit." He shook his head before chuckling a little when Carter held onto his shirt. "Girl bye, he was crying because I-"

"No one has time for your excuses, go check on the kids." I sent him the finger before quickly skipping out the room before he could respond. When I entered Nich's room, the first thing I spotted was Alissa and Caelyn sitting on the bed, playing a game of UNO. "Where's Nich?"

"In the bathroom. We think he's taking a number two." Alissa pinched her nose, shaking her head in the process. Both Cae and I giggled at her silliness before Nicholai's little voice 'boomed' in the room. "I was peeing!"

"Oh, okay little man. No need to get so hostile." I playfully held him back, as he pretended as if he were about to charge at the girls. "Wassup? What you guys doing?" Since Nich was two years younger than both girls, he couldn't really do most of the stuff that Alissa and Cae were doing. For example, UNO. He didn't know how to play, so I knew he was just watching them play while he sat there bored.

"We're bored, mommy." I smiled softly at Caelyn, already expecting her to say something like that. Like Paris, and her father, Caelyn was always active. Never wanted to sit the fuck down for anything! That resulted in her getting her little bottom beat, something that I rarely wanted to do.

"Can we go outside? Go to-"

"The park! Let's go to the park!" Alissa cut Nich off, finishing his sentence for him before hopping off the bed and walking towards me. "Can you take us to the park, please big sister?" I didn't believe my mom when she warned me about Alissa's amazing ability to convince people to do things. Those big, brown, puppy dog eyes that she was sending my way were doing something to my heart. When I looked over at Nich, he was also sending me the same eyes; and even added in this adorable ass pout. I didn't even want to look at Caelyn right now. They out numbered me.

"Ugh, fine! I hate when you guys do this!" I playfully pushed both Alissa and Nich away from me before dramatically exiting out the room. "Put your shoes on!" Their mixed giggles put a smile on my face as I entered the living room, searching for my car keys.

"Where you taking them?" I looked from the coffee table and over to Rome once his tall shadow covered my tiny one. I smiled at him before reaching for Carter. "Taking them to the park. They keep out numbering me." I pouted, kissing one of Carter's visible cheeks as he stuffed his warm head into the cave of my neck.