Chapter 22

-Chris-

"What do you mean no?" My face was twisted up in all types of ways right now. I have never, ever, ever, been denied the 'p'-ever. So for Jasmine to tell me no, something must of been wrong with her.

"Exactly how it sounds, NO. You're a very handsome guy Chris, and I'm pretty sure you have something nice down there... but-"

"But what?"

"I'm Alana's only friend... she's not my only friend, but I'm her only friend. I can't Chris."

"So you can grind on me and get me hard, but you can't slide your pretty ass in this car and come home with me?" She smirked at me before shaking her head and walking away from my car. I caught up to her before she got too far and placed a firm grip on her waist.

"Chris..."

"It's just for one night. Lana won't even have to know, just come on. I know you want me to fuck you."

"Chris, no... stop."

"Don't fight it, Jas..." I kissed her neck once more and that was the deal signer. I had her walking to the passenger side of my car and sliding in without another word.

"Alana does not hear about this."

"I promise you, she won't."

-Alana-

"It's just like, I have all this love for him but he doesn't appreciate me. He claims all day that he loves me and he wants to fix the family... but his actions tell a whole different story. Today, he called me a hoe to my face. Can you believe I almost cried over him?"

"That's fucked up... I don't know what to tell you Alana. Just do what you think you need to do. If you want to be with him, then be with him. If you don't, then let him go. You're too young and too damn beautiful to be stressing over one nigga like this. Niggas should be stressing over you."

"Thank you,Romeo... that made me smile."

"Anytime. But real talk, I want to have dinner tomorrow. I know you're spending time with your daughters, so I'll bring Nich and we can all go out to eat. My treat."

"Should I say yes?"

"You better say yes..."

"It's pushing on two am, why are you still up?"

"I'm not tired. I'm fronting like I don't have work tomorrow though." He smacked his lips, causing me to giggle a little.

"You still haven't told me where you work. Why are you even working during the summer?"

"Some of us don't get two paid months off in the summer, Anna... I got bills to pay."

"You still haven't told me where you work..." He sighed deeply before mumbling "For my pops."

"That sounds interesting, can I have a little more info?"

"Damn, you nosy as fuck... but he owns a few computer repair shops in the NY area. I manage a store in the city. Nothing fancy like your physical therapist job..."

"Don't sound like that... Do you like fixing computers?"

"I love it... picked up the craft from my old mans. When he dies I'm gonna control all these bitches."

"Rome!" I gasped once he started laughing. "That's not funny, you're saying it like you can't wait for him to die..."

"Nah it's not even like that, I'm just saying. When he passes, I'm taking over."

"What about your little brother?"

"Man, fuck that little nigga... he needs to keep his ass in school and stop stressing out my parents. I'm driving down there soon to put him in check."