Chapter 25

-Alana-

"Five little mama, you a three star. I ain't sleeping when I say I'm in my dream car. Oh-"

"Did I stutter? Harajuku hyphen, Barbie I'm hot I think it's time to put the rice in!" My eyes grew three times their normal size when he cut me off to finish the rest of Nicki's verse.

"Rome! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NICKI MINAJ?!" I paused the music on my phone to shake my head at him. I was really in a state of disbelief right now. He really just ended the line like it was a verse from 'Mercy'.

"What you mean? That's my ex..." He said it as if it were a known fact. Shaking my head at him, I chuckled a few more times before falling back onto the bed.

"You sir, are a mess. Which is exactly why I fuck with you." I snickered at the thought of him rapping Nicki again before sitting up and placing my view on him. He finished sending out what I assumed to be a text, before meeting my eyes.

"You 'bout to leave?"

"Unfortunately..." I pouted along with him before slowly rising from my seat at the edge of the bed. I've literally spent the whole day with him. I've been here since twelve and it was now pushing on six. I needed to go home- I mean, go back to Chris' and see the girls.

"When you coming back?" He quickly licked over his lips as he pulled me into a tight hug. Sighing, I mumbled a 'not sure' into the front of his tee shirt before parting our lengthy embrace. "Well, let me show you out." He passed me my cardigan from behind his door and then allowed me to shrug into it before turning on his heels to show me out.

"I'll text you..." He nodded understandingly before patting the hood of my Porsche and waving me off. I was a little hungry so I decided to pull into the Wendy's drive through. I picked up the 'Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad' for myself, and settled on the ' Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers' for Chris and the girls. I didn't know what his mother would like, and I really didn't feel like calling Chris to ask what I should get her. So... she's going to have to fend for herself tonight.

When I entered the house there was no noise whatsoever coming from inside. I almost walked past the living room, but stopped when I spotted Chris laying on the couch. "Alana."

"Hey, wassup?" I set the Wendy's paper bag on the coffee table in front of him as I continued to sip on my drink. He rummaged through the bag before pulling out two burgers and sitting them on his lap. I rolled my eyes because I knew he would want two; which is why I bought four, instead of three. "You just got back? Where's the girls? And why is the house so quiet?"

"Nah," he paused to stuff a handful of Caelyn's fries into his mouth. I quickly grabbed the bag from his reach before he could eat any more of the girls' food. He shot me a confused look before shrugging and continuing to chew on the food that was already in his mouth. "We touched down like... two hours ago? Yeah... after four. And the girls are upstairs sleeping... both of them knocked out after ma bathed them and all that shit." I nodded slowly as I took in his words. He reached for my soda and I reluctantly allowed him to have it.

"So where's your mom?"

"She up there sleeping too. I know she tired, we drove around all day... I even took her shopping down fifth ave. You don't want to see all the bags that are still in the car, Lana." I laughed along with him before dropping my Chanel shoulder bag onto the coffee table, and then taking a seat beside him on the couch. "How was your day though? What you and Jasmine do?"

"Nothing really... we," I sighed deeply before licking over my lips. I really didn't want to start off this 'friendship' based on lies; so I decided to tell him the truth. "Alright, I didn't really go to see Jasmine today. I spent the day with Rome and no we didn't do anything. We just chilled at his place for like an hour before we went Go-Karting. That's all. I'm sorry for lying and I promise that will be the last time." I could tell that he wanted to go off on me by how hard his eyes were set on mine. His jaw flexed before he relaxed it, and then shrugged lazily.