Epilogue

-Chris-

"I love him, of course I love him... But I love you more. So much more, but... You don't want me anymore. I messed up and-"

"As fucked up as this whole situation is, you're still the only one I want to be with, Lana. I don't know why you have such a strong ass hold on my heart, but you do," She smiled big after I shook my head. "Even after you went and gave some other nigga a son that was supposed to be mine. I still love you and I still, uh, I still want you."

"I'm so sorry, Chris. I-"

"Stop apologizing. That shit is giving me a headache." I chuckled at the sour look she sent my way before looking over my shoulder once I heard footsteps starting down the staircase. "Come in here for a second, P."

"Hi, mom." She greeted Alana with a hug before turning to face me. I pulled her heavy body down onto my lap before kissing the side of her face. "Dad, stop it. You're putting your nasty spit on my face." She grumbled before wiping the area on her face that I just kissed. Alana chuckled, and I only shook my head before kissing Paris' face again. "Alright, Paris. I'm about to ask you an important ass question, so answer truthfully, alright?" I placed her in between Alana and I on the couch so that I could see her face.

"Okay, ask away." She ran a hand through her long hair before giving me her undivided attention. I glanced at Lana for a quick second before looking down at Paris. "If mommy and daddy were to get back together... You know, live together and sleep in my room together like old times... Would you like that? I mean, would you support us?" She looked back and forth between Alana and I once, before settling her eyes on me. "I miss you guys together..." I almost didn't hear her because she whispered her answer like she was a damn mouse. "What did you say, Paris? I didn't hear you." Lana asked with this small smile on her face. I don't know what she was smiling at though; she ain't hear shit.

"I said that I miss you guys together. I miss the family being together. I miss you and Cae living here. I just want us to be a happy family." My eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets when I seen the first tear stream down Paris' face. When was the last time that this little girl cried?

Before I could reach out to her and pull her into my lap, Lana already had her pulled into a tight embrace; and was whispering shit into her ear. "Chris..." I nodded, letting her know that I was attentive. "We can't keep doing this to them." She chewed on her bottom lip as she rocked Paris' shaking body from left to right. "So let's fix our family."

*-------*

That same year, Chris and Alana got re-married. Although the two are each others number one enemies, they are also each other's soul mates. Both are conscious to how toxic and unhealthy their spiraling relationship is, but they don't care. They only care about being together and raising their two baby girls together.
Alana still has a close relationship with Rome. It's not platonic... The two still play house together whenever Alana has to drop Carter off to spend time with his father. Chris is unaware of her actions, and she hopes it remains that way. As much as Alana loves Chris, she still has love for Rome and doesn't want to end things with him so suddenly; although they've only known each other for a little over a year. He is the father of her first son, and he has a special place in her heart.

Additional characters:

Jasmine: Her and Lana are no longer friends. The last time the two shared contact was over a year ago; before Lana got pregnant and after Chris came clean about allowing Jasmine to give him head. Jasmine is still modeling, and still being a mother to her baby girl, Gabrielle.

Hermes: Hermes and Chris still share zero contact with each other. The last time these two spoke to each other was the day Chris dumped her over the phone. She is still modeling, and has moved on to ball players now. Producers weren't doing it for her.

Kim: Chris and Kim are now great friends. They share this friendship that is strictly platonic, but still fun as ever. Through Kim, Chris realized that he doesn't have to partake in sexual activities with every female he comes in contact with.

Alison: Alison and Alana share a strong bond these days. They have built a wonderful mother-daughter relationship over the past year. Alison visits frequently, and even her and Chris share no hard feelings. She still allows Alissa to spend the summer and winter breaks with her big sister. She loves nothing more than to see her two daughters spending quality time with one another.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate all of you guys, to be honest. Sorry it had to end so soon...