Chapter 28

-Alana-

The fact that Chris was blowing my phone up and it wasn't even 'later' yet. Biting into my bottom lip, I quickly picked up the still vibrating phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Wassup?" Smacking my lips, I rolled over on my side; so that my back was now facing Rome. He was playing some game on his phone, so he wasn't too tuned into my conversation.

"Nothing much... Wassup?"

"Why you smacked your lips like that? You don't want me to call you?"

"I never said that, Chris... What's going on? What are you and the girls doing?"

"Maybe if you were here then you would know." This time I didn't care if he heard me smack my lips. There he goes being a bitch for no reason. "Well, I'll be home tomorrow." He mumbled a 'figures' before telling me that he had to go.

"Yeah, bye." I rolled my eyes after I ended the call. I doubt he was going to respond to my farewell anyways. "You guys are like an old married couple. Shit must be tiring."

"Shut up, Rome."

"I'm just saying. Don't get mad at me." Rolling my eyes for the millionth time this evening, I stuffed my phone underneath the pillow before turning to face him. He paused the game of Temple Run 2 that he was playing before resting his eyes on mine.

"You ready to be the mother of my child?" Shrugging, I only closed my eyes before scooting closer to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling my body even closer into his. "I know we only met two months ago... but it feels like I've known you for so much longer."

"Exactly." I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed but smirking once he gripped my ass. "This is about to blow up," he referred to my ass, tightening his hold as he continued to speak. "So are your boobs. Your body bout to be like ten times better."

"You're so rude."

"I'm just fucking with you, your body is perfect the way it is."

"Geez, thanks." I grumbled. He chuckled, removing his hand from my ass to clutch at my right leg. Once he wrapped it around his waist and pulled me on top of him; I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped my lips.

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not..."

"Yes you are. Am I making you feel some type of way?" Since it was only after seven, the sun was still out and shining bright through the black blinds that he had covering his windows. The way the rays were reflecting off his chocolate brown eyes was doing something unexplainable to my body.

"Nope," I licked over my lips, removing his hands from my chest and lowering them down to my waist. "You're cute."

"And you're gorgeous." He smirked, slowly sliding his soft hands underneath my shirt. "Forreal... you regret us having sex that night? Even though I can hardly remember it, I don't regret it."

"I mean... My mom told me that everything happens for a reason. She told me that after I told her that I was pregnant. So maybe God wanted this to happen. I don't know, I'm just rolling with it." I looked from his piercing stare and down to my stomach that was hanging over my shorts. This was so not attractive.

"Maybe you're right... God probably wanted us to share some kind of bond with each other. A child we got to raise for the next eighteen years." My eyes grew wide just thinking about it. I was going to be so old. My moms age, to be honest.

"We're going to be in our forties, bro. You're going to be so uglyyyy," I dragged out, leaning in to rest my forehead against his. He smacked his lips, kissing mine only a few seconds after.

"You're going to be ugly, scary ass."

"Boo." I adjusted so that I could be laying on top of him. Once his arms wrapped around my waist I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap.

-Chris-

Alana came strolling into the kitchen with a smile on her face. I smiled a little, only because of how HIGH Caelyn's little ass jumped out of her seat at the table to run over to her.

"Mommy! Stop leaving me!"

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't even plan to leave... It just came up." I watched as Caelyn glared at her, finally softening her face once Alana kissed her nose. "I have gifts, guys. Even something for you, Chris." She winked at me before taking Caelyn's hand in hers and exiting the kitchen. I looked over at Paris and we both shrugged before getting up from our seats at the table.

"What you think she got us?"

"Hopefully something that I want." I chuckled at Paris' blunt response, silently agreeing with her. When we entered the living room, the first thing that caught our attention was Caelyn standing on this light blue, 'Cinderella' electric scooter. A grin appeared on my face once Cae began begging Lana to ride it outside.

"I'll take you out to ride it in a second, Cae. Let's have Paris and Chris see their gifts first, alright?" Her face fell just the slightest, but she still nodded before settling all of her attention on her shiny new gift.

"Okay, Paris... your gift is in my bag. Go get it." I walked over to where Lana stood beside the television, and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, before kissing her neck. "What you got her?"

"Look," she placed her hands on top of mine and tightened my hold. I rested my chin on her shoulder as I watched Paris pull her gift out Lana's LV tote. "THE WII GAMEPAD?!"

"Do you like it?" Lana's voice held so much hope in it, enough to make me chuckle. "I love it! Ah, thank you!" Before Alana could get another word out, Paris was already out the living room and booking it up the stairs.

"Well damn, Sonic!" I called out after I heard her room door slam. That little girl was really something else. "Can I ride scooter now?" I tried not to chuckle at the irritated expression on Cae's face, but I couldn't help it. She looked so aggravated.

"Let daddy open his gift, Cae. Don't be selfish." Caelyn pouted, but still sat her ass down in the couch and waited for me to get my gift.

"Fix your face, daddy about to open his gift now." I walked around Lana's body and then smirked at her, letting her know that, that 'daddy' line was for her. "Alright, where's my stuff?"

"Behind the couch, hypeness." I chuckled at the sour face she was sending me as I walked around to the back of the couch. When my eyes landed on the shiny black skateboard, my mouth fell open.

"You got me a skateboard?! The Tony Hawk one too?!"

"Yeah yeah, you're welcome. Come on, Cae... let's go out front." She waited for Caelyn to exit the living room with the scooter first, before walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry, okay? If you want, later on when the girls are sleeping... we can do it."