Chapter 11

-Chris-

"Why you gotta dress up, P? You just going out to dinner." I stood in the doorway to her room and watched as she brushed her long hair while admiring her reflection in her full body mirror.

She looked really pretty, she was a pretty ass little girl. She was just doing the most with this outfit though. Christmas was one week ago and she was in all red like her name was Bloody Mary or some shit.

"Not just dinner, daddy. Cameron gonna be there!" She squealed one time before throwing her brush onto her bed and running over to her dresser. I rolled my eyes as I watched her apply Chapstick to her little pink lips. Chapstick though? Who is she kissing tonight?!

"Okay? What's so special about him?" I asked with slight jealousy in my voice. How my own daughter hype over some grown ass nigga who wasn't her pops? That's that fugazi shit.

"He play for Lakers! And he nice to me and he nice to mommy and-" The doorbell couldn't have rang at a better time. She was giving the nigga that mean top.

As soon as I opened the door I wasn't greeted by only Lana, I was greeted by Lana, Caelyn, and that nigga. I looked Alana up and down once before looking down at Caelyn.

"Wassup Cae?" She smiled sweetly at me before waving. I smiled back at her before looking back up at Alana. She had the stalest look on her face. I couldn't tell if she was upset or if she was cooling; this was how her face looked most of the time.

"Can you call Paris down here?" She spat with attitude in her voice for no reason. I looked her up and down once more before frowning. She wasn't talking to me like that.

"You and Cae can come in." She gave me the 'really?' face before ushering Caelyn inside first. She then took the Cameron guys hand in hers and pulled him into the house behind her. My face stiffened and I kicked the door shut before turning around to go off on her.

"I said he could come in my house?"

"I can wait in the car. It's not a problem." He dropped Lana's hand and then started towards the door.

"Cameron! You don't have to go-"

"CAMERON!!!!!!!"

Fuck.

-

How did we all end up sitting at this dinner table in my kitchen? Eating Chinese food and making small talk like we were all cool with each other.

Apparently the fancy ass restaurant that the nigga wanted to take my kids and wife to was being rented out for the night by Diddy or some shit. Bum ass nigga wasn't even up there enough to tell Diddy to fuck off. If it was me I would of told that nigga to take his rich ass on; I got reservations here tonight.

"How you been, Paris?" Can this nigga shut the fuck up? I ain't even want him in my house, let alone eating in my damn kitchen. He would of thought I was paying for his food when it came to the door. I paid for everyone else's and then told him that the Chinese guy was waiting for him by the door.

Lana been sending me the mean eye all night but I tried my hardest to ignore her. I wasn't tryna argue with her in front of this nigga. That would probably boost his confidence up and make him think that he had a chance with her.

I told Lana this before: she's mine, and ain't no other nigga bout to take her from me. We might not be seeing eye to eye right now, but she's still my wife and I love her.

"That's great. Imma have to bring you down to LA to ball with the pros if you serious about ballin'." I dropped my plastic fork in my box and looked dead at the nigga as he filled Paris' head up with false hope.