Chapter 15

-Chris-

"Boy I'm 'bout it, 'bout it, getting sloppy toppy
While I'm rolling kamikaze
Skeet, skeet, swear I made the pussy fire hydrant
She up and down the pole, like she, like she fire fighting" I pushed her out of the way before she could get to the good part of the song. This was my favorite part.
"Bitch I'm finally famous, I do, I do what I wanna
The money, money, sex, money in the air, what an aroma
Swear I got her head banging, banging, might be in a coma
Walk up to the baddest bitch and tell her that I own her!" I ended by hitting my dougie one time before turning around to look at her. She rolled her eyes at me before pausing the music that was playing from the iHome.

"What's up?"

"Why you swear you can do the dougie though? That's the only move you do and you not even good at it!" Surprise took over my face as I stepped closer to her.

"You sure you talking to me? Cause..." I ended there before pushing her back onto the bed and then hovering over her. She was dressed in nothing but the black lingerie set that came in her gift bag. She looked like my own personal Victoria Secrets model.

"I was in the cat daddy video, boo. I think I-"

"You fucking liar!" I suddenly stood up straight and then shook my head while looking down at her. She masked her smile well before speaking.

"Why would I lie? It wasn't that-"

"I would know because I was in the cat daddy video. I was the star to be honest. They had ya nigga in the front and all!" I was getting hype and hitting the cat daddy as I spoke to her. Her face scrunched up before her eyes grew in size.

"I KNEW YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR!" I let out this cocky chuckle before brushing imaginary dirt off my shoulder. She rolled her eyes before sitting up on the edge of the bed. My eyes washed over her perfect body once before meeting her eyes again.

"Remember when we first met at the club and I told you that you looked familiar? You ain't believe me when I told you that I saw your face... on the screen of my computer!"

"You know you was hype when you met me at the club. Ya nigga a celeb and-"

"Chris, please stop. The closest thing you are to being a celebrity is when you make a beat for Tyga. He's not even anybody either so-" I had to pop her in the head for that one. Not only did she say that I was not a celebrity, but my nigga Tyga was a nobody. I can't let that shit slide.

"You hit me in my forehead, Chris. That shit hurts."

"So let's fight about it." I shrugged while holding my fists up as if I were really about to fight her. She surprised the fuck out of me by throwing the first punch to my chest. "Now I'm bout to fuck you up." I spoke with a smile lacing my lips before tackling her onto the bed.

-Alana-

I sighed before throwing my feet to the side of the couch and sitting up. The door was so far away, and Chris wasn't that important. A smirk formed on my face as I laid back down in the couch and closed my eyes. Three seconds into my slumber, the doorbell stopped ringing and instead bangs were now being bestowed upon my fragile front door. Sighing louder this time, I got up from my position at the couch and then ran out of the living room, then down the hall to get the door.

"You didn't have to-" my sentence came short when I came face to face with someone I didn't want to come face to face with again. She looked annoyed and was huffing and puffing like a damn wolf. Looking her up and down, I scoffed at her basic outfit before opening my mouth to speak.

"Can you let me in? These things aren't light." She beat me to it. Rolling my eyes, I stepped to the side to let her enter. It was the grace of God that held me back from sticking my foot out and tripping her. Lord knows it would of been a hard fall. I glanced at the two shiny black boxes she placed against the wall before looking up at her.